B2C Business Developer (English)
Within the context of its global business expansion strategy, OpenClassrooms is looking for an eager business development specialist.
If you see EdTech as an exciting industry to work in and exceeding revenue forecast is your specialty, join OpenClassrooms in our mission to make education accessible to all.
Your task will be to convince our future students to gain new skill sets with OpenClassrooms. To do this, you will sell our fully online, project driven and mentor led, proven training methodology.
You will report to our CMO in Paris and your key mission will be converting the pool of leads into students training in the most sought after jobs.
- Increase our B2C revenue by selling our learning paths and building revenue streams
- Organise outbound calls to talk with prospective students
- Evolve and hone your sales pitch according to clients’ needs, product evolution and conversion rates
- Provide precise and regular reporting of your activity
- Work closely with our Product, Marketing and Education teams to provide feedback and improve our offer
- Spread the love and OpenClassrooms’ mission within the team (well-wishes, thank-you notes and other positive messages)
- 1 to 3 years of solid experience as a business developer, ideally in education or professional certifications
- Native or bilingual proficiency in English (you will have to deal with both French and English-speaking markets)
- Strong motivation and entrepreneurial flair to help a start-up grow
- Structured way of working, especially in your daily tasks
- Solid digital culture. HTML or CSS aren’t words that freak you out
- Great enthusiasm and empathy
- Communication skills in French
- Additional language desirable
- Secret talents accepted (we’re quite fond of them!)
Package: from 32K€ to 38K€