There are those who piece together scripts they found left and right, and there are those who really dive into purposeful code. You want to be part of the second category: those who design the code of tomorrow’s applications!
You believe there’s no point in rushing. Using the latest, quickest framework or language isn't the solution to everything. Real, robust code requires a lot of thinking and testing, and it should be easy to update without risks!
We use PHP, Symfony, PostgreSQL, Algolia, and other tools to develop services via REST APIs. Each piece of code is carefully built and tested and reviewed with love by another developer.
We also use the Clean Architecture, TDD, clean code principles, boyscout rule and so on.
Reports to the CTO
Then we plan several face to face meetings:
You will also be asked to provide us with professional references contact detail.
Feel free to get the gist of who we are : https://openclassrooms.com/courses/how-do-we-work-at-openclassrooms.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Public transportation in Paris and suburbs for free (Pass Navigo paid by OpenClassrooms)
- Health insurance for free (“Mutuelle” monthly fee entirely paid by OpenClassrooms)
- Meal vouchers (Employer contribution at the max authorized by law)
- Access to gym for free (GymPass paid by OpenClassrooms)
- Unlimited days off and a 1.000€ premium once a year for 15+ days off taken
- Access to remote working
- A company MacBook
- A work environment and a strong culture built on agility, openness, respect and high quality
OpenClassrooms is a French hyper-growth company eligible to the French Tech Visa program. That means, for foreign candidates, benefiting from the accelerated procedure to apply for a "Talent Passport" residence permit. There is also a simplified "accompanying family" procedure available for spouse and dependent minor children.
More information here : https://visa.lafrenchtech.com/4/french-tech-visa-for-employees