CRM & marketing automation manager
You like beautiful products, especially if they make sense. You believe we are at the core of a new wave in education and training. You want to be
part of this great adventure? Become an ambassador of the OpenClassrooms’ brand, and lead this change in France and internationally.
You will be in charge of OpenClassrooms’ CRM, developing our students’ commitment to learning, generating highly qualified leads. And you know the magic formula for customer loyalty.
You are ready to work in a nimble, fast-moving company which aims to make education accessible to everyone.
If this profile matches yours, you are most certainly the person that OpenClassrooms is looking for to fill the post of CRM and Workflow Manager.
You will answer to the Chief Marketing Officer at our Paris HQ, your main assignments will be as follows:
- Coordinate and administer CRM & marketing automation tools, including Hubspot and Customer.io.
- Create strong commitment to learning amongst the OpenClassrooms’ student community via automatic marketing campaigns (emails, text messages, app notifications etc.), adapted to each persona
- Establish the most efficient procedures for the capture of in-app leads
- Set up a nurturing lead process prior to contact with the B2C team
- Set up and optimize workflows to ensure the follow-up of a hot lead to closing
- Identify churn reasons and increase lifetime value
- Control and optimize workflows and campaigns depending on their outcomes
- Create connections and dashboards in order to calculate ROI for a full funnel
- Optimise our mi-funnel
- School of Engineering, leading Business School or top university graduate
- Between four and six years’ experience in the conduct of CRM policies, from strategy and performance assessment to the concrete implementation of marketing automation.
- Successful experience in a B2C dynamic and tech-oriented environment, with large volume of users and... large volume of campaigns.
- You are used to launch event-triggered campaigns
- Strong analytical mindset and an ability to analyse campaigns.
- Excellent email marketing and campaign experience is essential, also at an operational level.
- You will be as data-driven and technophile as we are
- People describe you as very thorough
- Excellent editorial skills in both French and English. Level of English: ideally bilingual or native
- Motivated at the idea of joining a fast-growing start-up
- We also love hidden talent (surprise us ^^)
Post based in Paris, to start immediately