Digital Project Management Instructor - Online Degree
Do you have a passion for learning and teaching and want to share what you've learned with a massive audience? With 3 million active unique visitors per month, OpenClassrooms is the leading European e-learning platform.
We're looking for professionals with experience in web or app based project or product management who is passionate about sharing what he or she knows with students.
Through your own experience in your field, you know what it takes to be a great project or product manager. You’re able to critically examine your work and see the steps that someone would need to take to get there. You can break down tasks into concrete skills and can already imagine fun examples to show learners. Additionally, you're a great writer, and you're not scared of speaking in front of a camera (even if you've never done it before).
If this sounds like you, we'd love to work with you at OpenClassrooms to develop this degree with us!
Here's an example course on OpenClassrooms if you want to check one out.
The vast majority of the work can be done remotely, but you will need to come to Paris for video shoots (2 days maximum). We cover these costs.
What we provide
- A freelance contract
- A warm welcome to our education team workspace and our video studio in Paris
- Media training
- A unique opportunity to contribute to the rapidly growing world of open online education
Design and production of OpenClassrooms course(s) are supported by our team of educators, instructional designers, videographers, and editors, but your tasks as an education consultant on this course will include the following :
- Identify the skills necessary to become a Digital Project Manager or a Product Manager
- Design project assignments based on tasks and problems that learners could face in the workplace, which test students’ acquisition of required skills. These projects should take learners between 20 and 60 hours to complete.
- Write guidelines for assessing the completion of these projects
- Define the courses needed to complete the projects
- Write course content (text, examples, etc)
- Write course assessments (quizzes, activities etc.)
- Appear in course videos
- Write and produce screencasts (if needed)
- Proven experience as a project or product manager in a digital or tech company
- Proficiency in key digital tools : Wordpress, HTML5 and CSS
- Experience identifying and implementing best practices in Search Engine Optimization
- Experience in digital marketing, including content marketing
- Experience or interest in teaching
- An interest in sharing your skills (feel free to send us blog posts, conference talks, or anything relevant!)
- Native English speaker
- Willingness to speak in front of a camera
- Ability to manage several projects at the same time
- Excellent interpersonal skills: you know how to give constructive criticism and put people at ease
- Motivation to work with a high-growth startup