Director Accounting and Treasury
The Director Accounting and Treasury will be a strategic individual with 7-10 years of managerial accounting and financial management experience in a rapidly growing start-up environment.
In this role, you will :
- Directing all aspects of accounting operations, overseeing all transactions related to general ledger, receivables, payables, payroll and financial reporting.
- Managing all tax audits, tax planning and compliance with all required federal, state, local, payroll, property and other applicable taxes.
- Providing strategic guidance around capital financing options to support company growth needs.
- Developing and coordinating all relationships with lending/financial institutions.
- Developing and maintaining all necessary accounting policies and systems, including general ledger and financial reporting. Ensuring that records are maintained in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles.
- Manage accounting team (3 to 4 people : chief accounting + 2/3 accountants)
- Coordinating, preparing and reviewing monthly, quarterly, and annual reports.
- Coordinating and/or preparing tax schedules, returns and information.
- Coordinating intangible assets Capitalisation process, and CIR/CII calcultaion (crédit d’impôt recherche & innovation).
- Managing cash flow.
- Other finance and administrative duties as required.
Reports to the Group CFO
- 7-10 plus years of managerial accounting and financial management experience.
- Experience working in a growing start up environment strongly preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or Business.
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Experience in a service (not manufacturing) business with activity based project costing
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment with fluctuating priorities and deadlines.
- Ability to work without direct supervision, and efficiently manage tasks and time.
- Merger and acquisition finance experience.
- Strong experience IFRS & French GAAP
- KPI Driven culture.
WHAT WE OFFER
Public transportation in Paris and suburbs for free (Pass Navigo paid by OpenClassrooms)
- Health insurance for free (“Mutuelle” monthly fee entirely paid by OpenClassrooms)
- Meal vouchers (Employer contribution at the max authorized by law)
- Access to gym for free (GymPass paid by OpenClassrooms)
- Unlimited days off and a 1.000€ premium once a year for 15+ days off taken
- Access to remote working
- A company MacBook
- A work environment and a strong culture built on agility, openness, respect and high quality
OpenClassrooms is a French hyper-growth company eligible to the French Tech Visa program. That means, for foreign candidates, benefiting from the accelerated procedure to apply for a "Talent Passport" residence permit. There is also a simplified "accompanying family" procedure available for spouse and dependent minor children.
More information here : https://visa.lafrenchtech.com/4/french-tech-visa-for-employees
Feel free to get the gist of who we are : https://openclassrooms.com/courses/how-do-we-work-at-openclassrooms