Entry level Customer Service Specialist
There’s a revolution currently taking place in the education and training field and you want to be a part of it. You feel strongly about access to education and you may have even taken a few MOOCs or online classes yourself. Come help our us guide our students through their educational journey.
At OpenClassrooms, you’ll be making sure our students get the best possible online education. From choosing their course, to completing their projects, graduating and finding professional success, you’ll be there every step of the way to offer a helping hand.
People say you’re nice, patient and empathetic – you know how to alleviate any tension. You like to be in daily contact with clients. You often take initiatives and are constantly on the lookout for learning new things. You are ready to join an agile and fast-moving structure, with the goal to make education accessible to all.
Reports to Director, Student and Employer Success
Accompany students over phone, text, video chat, social media through onboarding until course completion and job placement, providing support and morale boosting: you’ll be their main contact at OpenClassrooms
Provide answers to student questions: course guidance, platform usage, job placement support, financing options etc approx 30-50 inquiries per day.
- Identify, analyze, and resolve both technical and non-technical student concerns, based on a SLA
- Coordinate with other internal departments to ensure student satisfaction
Ensure the growth of a happy community: foster peer-to-peer relationships and well as peer-to-mentor
Create the Wow effect: students must be blown away by your warmth, attention to detail and commitment
- Performs other projects as assigned.
- Must be located in the United States
Native English speaking and writing skills
- Great empathy and ability to remain calm
- A true passion for education
A love for service, customer satisfaction, and the creative problem solving
- Ability to work autonomously
Strong time management skills with the ability to plan, prioritize, monitor, & respond to changes quickly.
Strong decision-making skills coupled with good judgment, with the ability take initiative
Ability to multitask in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Ability to identify value add opportunities for student success
- Desire to join a high-growth start up
- 2 to 5 years of (successful) experience in a customer service role
- 2+ years’ experience working in a SaaS environment
- 2+ years working with goals with customer service and sales (consultative) targets and KPI’s
- 2+ year of experience working remote
- 1+ years of experience working with programs such as WordPress, HTML, CSS, and CRM integrations
- 1+ year of experience working with databases (SQL)
- Prior experience with ticketing tools, ZenDesk/Salesforce experience preferred
- Experience with digital communication and social media
The journey starts with a phone interview and a meeting with Sandra, Hiring Manager.
Then we plan video meetings with the Chief Student Success Officer, Director of Student and Employer Success, along with some members of the Student Success Team. For the final round, you will meet some members of the Tech team and some members of other teams ( Revenues, Marketing…)
You will be asked to provide us with professional references contact detail.
Feel free to get the gist of who we are : https://openclassrooms.com/courses/how-do-we-work-at-openclassrooms