You're able to work among designers, backend developers, instructional designers, and web marketers, speaking their languages as well as your own.
You enjoy making your users’ lives easier and know how to add that extra something that makes people want to thank you every day!
Reports to the CTO
The journey starts with a phone interview and a meeting with Audrey, Hiring Manager.
Then we plan face to face meetings with Nicolas, Senior Front-End Developer and Adrien, Frond End Developer. For the final round, you will meet some members of the Tech team and some members of other teams (Student Success, Revenues, Marketing…)
You will be asked to provide us with professional references contact detail.
WHAT WE OFFER
Public transportation in Paris and suburbs for free (Pass Navigo paid by OpenClassrooms)
- Health insurance for free (“Mutuelle” monthly fee entirely paid by OpenClassrooms)
- Meal vouchers (Employer contribution at the max authorized by law)
- Access to gym for free (GymPass paid by OpenClassrooms)
- Unlimited days off and a 1.000€ premium once a year for 15+ days off taken
- Access to remote working
- A company MacBook
- A work environment and a strong culture built on agility, openness, respect and high quality
OpenClassrooms is a French hyper-growth company eligible to the French Tech Visa program. That means, for foreign candidates, benefiting from the accelerated procedure to apply for a "Talent Passport" residence permit. There is also a simplified "accompanying family" procedure available for spouse and dependent minor children.