Your life revolves around technology and the Web. Business models, branding, traction, growth, usage, retention, churn are the words you use most as a professional.
You fell in the Web very early on and haven’t stopped watching the evolution of digital habits of people around you. Who are they? What do they want? How can we can provide it to them?
You only speak one language: the client’s language. You like nice products, but only when they’re meaningful. You believe that Education is a pillar of our society and that everyone can learn and share something.
You are convinced that everyone should have faith in their own potential and you won’t give up until that happens.
If this sounds like you, you’d be a great candidate for a Growth specialist position at OpenClassrooms.
Reports to the VP Growth
Working alongside our VP Growth, you will:
The journey starts with a phone interview and a meeting with Audrey, Hiring Manager. Then we plan face to your future Manager and a bench of people within our Marketing team and more if necessary . We'll also take time for you to walk around our facilities and have chats with our people. You will be asked to provide us with 5 professional references contact detail.
Feel free to get the gist of who we are : https://openclassrooms.com/courses/how-do-we-work-at-openclassrooms
WHAT WE OFFER
- Public transportation in Paris and suburbs for free (Pass Navigo paid by OpenClassrooms)
- Health insurance for free (“Mutuelle” monthly fee entirely paid by OpenClassrooms)
- Meal vouchers (Employer contribution at the max authorized by law)
- Access to gym for free (GymPass paid by OpenClassrooms)
- Unlimited days off and a 1.000€ premium once a year for 15+ days off taken
- Access to remote working
- A company MacBook
- A work environment and a strong culture built on agility, openness, respect and high quality
OpenClassrooms is a French hyper-growth company eligible to the French Tech Visa program. That means, for foreign candidates, benefiting from the accelerated procedure to apply for a "Talent Passport" residence permit. There is also a simplified "accompanying family" procedure available for spouse and dependent minor children.
More information here : https://visa.lafrenchtech.com/4/french-tech-visa-for-employees