Head of growth
Your life revolves around technology and the Web. Business models, branding, traction, growth, usage, retention, churn are the words you use most as a professional.
You fell in the Web very early on and haven’t stopped watching the evolution of digital habits of people around you. Who are they? What do they want? How can we can provide it to them?
You only speak one language: the client’s language. You like nice products, but only when they’re meaningful. You believe that Education is a pillar of our society and that everyone can learn and share something.
You are convinced that everyone should have faith in their own potential and you won’t give up until that happens.
If this sounds like you, you’d be a great candidate for a Head of growth at OpenClassrooms.
Working alongside our CMO, you will:
- Create and develop acquisition campaigns via all relevant channels (including SEA, Affiliation, Facebook Ads, Twitter Ads, LinkedIn Ads…)
- Work closely with our in house growth specialists.
- Build creative and successful partnerships with the many players of a thriving market
- Define and monitor the KPIs aimed at optimizing acquisition costs per cohort considering their lifetime value.
- Process and analyze available data from our site-centric and user-centric tools to draw relevant conclusions about users
- Propose and test new ideas every day. Your craziest ideas are welcome as long as they improve one of our KPIs
- Collaborate with creative/content/tech teams on topics like tracking, landing pages, banners, etc.
- Manage external service providers to deploy certain campaigns
- Engineering or Business Degree
- 5 to 10 years of webmarketing experience in a fast-moving, tech-oriented and international B2C environment
- To you, life without numbers would be grey and gloomy. You can spend hours analyzing data and bringing out the best of it
- You believe growth hacking is neither a trend nor an empty word
- You are as technophile as us
- Entrepreneur at heart, your next work experience will be in the company you plan to launch
- Curious, creative and a fast learner
- Independent and persevering
- Bilingual English / French (Native English is a plus)
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS
- Appreciated bonus: knowledge of SQL, R, Python or other data processing language
Position available immediately