Do you have a proven track record working on Devops and Cybersecurity? Are you looking for a growing, dynamic environment for your career?
Education is shaping the world and you can be part of the revolution! OpenClassrooms is the leading Edtech company in Europe with over 3.5 million active users each month on the platform.
As the Head of System and Networks Track at OpenClassrooms, you will oversee and lead the development learning programs - projects, courses, and more - over the whole value chain (from market analysis and feasibility, up to and including the publishing, monitoring, and iteration of online course development).
The associated responsibilities are as follows:
- Define the track strategy (opening new learning paths, ensuring coherence between learning paths)
- Perform a systematic benchmarking of both digital and nondigital competitors’ offers
- Define skills frameworks and certification for tracks, in coordination with certification engineers, in regards to compliance regulation
- Actively monitor the track, especially with regard to changes in standard practices or careers, skills frameworks, and regulations, at the worldwide level
- Have expert technical knowledge within the track and regularly keep this expertise up to date via lectures, participation in conferences, etc.
- Gain recognition of this technical expertise via invitations to conferences and writing content
- Be a subject specialist within the company in order to adapt paths to B2B sales, support partnerships, and train colleagues
- Create a pool of experts and key players within the field (industry professionals, human resource managers, specialists, teachers or trainers) who can be available as experts or reviewers, provide observations, participate in OC events, and from whom advice can be sought on how jobs or the field will evolve
- Recruit teachers/external authors according to the quality standards in place and provide comprehensive onboarding
- Ensure the production launch of learning paths and courses within the track, from the design of skills frameworks, to course production, to tracking, to validation by a board of examiners
- Ensure production monitoring and manage project progress within fixed deadlines and budget
- Create courses within the track
- Track the budget as well as the profit & loss of the learning paths and the track
- Ensure tracking and regular evaluation of the track with data metrics
- Help with recruiting mentors and regularly develop their skills, setting clearly skills needed by mentors and be the key contact for mentors in the field
Feel free to get the gist of who we are : https://openclassrooms.com/courses/how-do-we-work-at-openclassrooms
For foreign candidates willing to join a French hyper-growth company, please note that OpenClassrooms is eligible to the French Tech Visa program. That means benefiting from the accelerated procedure to apply for a "Talent Passport" residence permit. There is also a simplified "accompanying family" procedure available for your spouse and dependent minor children.
More information here : https://visa.lafrenchtech.com/4/french-tech-visa-for-employees