Inbound/Outbound Sales (Freelancer)
There’s a revolution currently taking place in the education and training field and you want to be a part of it. You feel strongly about access to education and you may have even taken a few MOOCs or online classes yourself. Come help our us guide our students through their educational journey.
At OpenClassrooms, you’ll be making sure our students get the best possible online education. From choosing their course, to completing their projects, graduating and finding professional success, you’ll be there every step of the way to offer a helping hand.
People say you’re nice, patient and empathetic – you know how to alleviate any tension. You like to be in daily contact with clients. You often take initiatives and are constantly on the lookout for learning new things. You are ready to join an agile and fast-moving structure, with the goal to make education accessible to all.
Reports to Director, Student and Employer Success
- Increase revenue through outbound / inbound sales initiatives
Communicate OpenClassrooms’ mission and philosophy with potential students through several mediums phone, text, video chat, social media, etc.
Understand student needs and requirements
- Work closely with the Marketing Team with lead generation and feedback.
- Meet monthly and quarterly lead conversion goals
Identify, analyze, and resolve both technical and non-technical student concerns, based on a SLA
- Coordinate with other internal departments to ensure student satisfaction
Create the Wow effect: students must be blown away by your warmth, attention to detail and commitment
- Share feedback with your team in a constructive manner
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Native English speaking and writing skills
- Must be located in the United States
- Experience working remote
- Perfect writing and verbal skills, with the ability to simplify technical information into layman's terms
- A true passion for education
- Experience with managing a high volume of leads
Experience working with Salesforce
Strong listening and presentation skills, using multiple medias
Excel proficient with a general understanding of analyzing data
Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Desire to join a high-growth start up
Strong decision-making skills coupled with good judgment, with the ability take initiative
- Strong time management skills with the ability to plan, prioritize, monitor, & respond to changes quickly.
- Ability to work autonomously
- B2C experience preferred for the following
- 2 to 5 years of (successful) experience in a sales or business development, with a proven success rate of closing deals
- 2+ years’ experience working in a SaaS environment
- 2+ years working with goals with customer service and sales (consultative) targets and KPI’s
- 2+ years of experience working with Salesforce, developing workflows, reports, and dashboard configurations, Salesforce certification a bonus
- 1+ years of experience working with programs such as WordPress, HTML, CSS, and CRM integrations
- 1+ year of experience working with databases (SQL)
- Prior experience with ticketing tools, ZenDesk experience preferred
- Experience with digital communication and social media
The journey starts with a phone interview and a meeting with Sandra, HR Representative.
Then we plan video meetings with the Chief Student Success Officer, Director of Student and Employer Success, along with some members of the Student Success Team. For the final round, you will meet some members of the Tech team and some members of other teams ( Revenue, Marketing…)
You will be asked to provide us with professional references contact detail.
Feel free to get the gist of who we are : https://openclassrooms.com/courses/how-do-we-work-at-openclassrooms
More information here : https://visa.lafrenchtech.com/4/french-tech-visa-for-employees