Do you want to join us? At OpenClassrooms, we work to make education accessible to all and to help our members land their dream job. As developers we aim to develop high quality applications.
As an iOS developer, you will be in charge of developing the iOS applications of OpenClassrooms. Following the programming best practices your role will be to ensure the high quality and robustness of the code.
As a member of the OpenClassrooms tech team, you will provide feedback to our UX/UI designers, talk coding and technical specification with developers, implement feedback from QA engineers, and help product managers to define the product. Eventually, you could write blog articles and/or give conferences and be an active member of the iOS community.
Reports to the CTO
Then we plan several face to face meetings:
You will also be asked to provide us with professional references contact detail.
Feel free to get the gist of who we are : https://openclassrooms.com/courses/how-do-we-work-at-openclassrooms.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Public transportation in Paris and suburbs for free (Pass Navigo paid by OpenClassrooms)
- Health insurance for free (“Mutuelle” monthly fee entirely paid by OpenClassrooms)
- Meal vouchers (Employer contribution at the max authorized by law)
- Access to gym for free (GymPass paid by OpenClassrooms)
- Unlimited days off and a 1.000€ premium once a year for 15+ days off taken
- Access to remote working
- A company MacBook
- A work environment and a strong culture built on agility, openness, respect and high quality
OpenClassrooms is a French hyper-growth company eligible to the French Tech Visa program. That means, for foreign candidates, benefiting from the accelerated procedure to apply for a "Talent Passport" residence permit. There is also a simplified "accompanying family" procedure available for spouse and dependent minor children.
More information here : https://visa.lafrenchtech.com/4/french-tech-visa-for-employees