As the business development group of the leading online education platform in Europe and Africa, the mission of the Corporate sales team is to identify customers and help them to leverage their talent and learning strategy Transformation through the use of OpenClassrooms solutions. We aim to make education accessible in order to increase employee employability and help companies grow.
Working alongside of the sales director, your main goal will be to develop our customer’s base as a Key Account Manager.
You will focus on developing strategic accounts and build relationships with their HR department.
Reports to the Account Director
You like the challenge to achieve growth and (over)hitting sales target. As an account manager, you aim to help your customers and build long-lasting commercial partnerships with them.
To do so, you have the skills to:
The journey starts with a phone interview with Henri, Account Director. Then we plan face to face meetings with a bench of people within our Sales, Marketing, Education and Student Success organizations. We'll also take time for you to walk around our facilities and have chats with our people. The final step is a meeting with Clément, our CRO.
You will be asked to provide us with 5 professional references contact detail.
Feel free to get the gist of who we are : https://openclassrooms.com/courses/how-do-we-work-at-openclassrooms
WHAT WE OFFER
- Public transportation in Paris and suburbs for free (Pass Navigo paid by OpenClassrooms)
- Health insurance for free (“Mutuelle” monthly fee entirely paid by OpenClassrooms)
- Meal vouchers (Employer contribution at the max authorized by law)
- Access to gym for free (GymPass paid by OpenClassrooms)
- Unlimited days off and a 1.000€ premium once a year for 15+ days off taken
- Access to remote working
- A company macbook
- A work environment and a strong culture built on agility, openness, respect and high quality
OpenClassrooms is a French hyper-growth company eligible to the French Tech Visa program. That means, for foreign candidates, benefiting from the accelerated procedure to apply for a "Talent Passport" residence permit. There is also a simplified "accompanying family" procedure available for spouse and dependent minor children. More information here : https://visa.lafrenchtech.com/4/french-tech-visa-for-employees