OpenClassrooms is looking for a Mid/Senior Legal Counsel integrated into the Support team. You will work with the various departments (general management, finance, HR, ...) to support them in their projects in France, Europe and beyond!
Reports to the Chief Legal Officer.
The journey starts with a phone interview and a meeting with Audrey, Hiring Manager.
Then we plan face to face meetings with Lida, Chief Legal Officer and Xavier, Chief Human Resources Officer and Attila, VP Business Development & Partnership.
For the final round, you will meet some members of the other teams.
You will be asked to provide us with professional references contact detail.
Feel free to get the gist of who we are: https://openclassrooms.com/courses/how-do-we-work-at-openclassrooms
WHAT WE OFFER
- Public transportation in Paris and suburbs (Pass Navigo),
- Private health insurance (“mutuelle”),
- Meal vouchers (Maximum employer contribution as authorized by law)
- Access to gym (GymPass),
- Unlimited days off and a 1.000€ premium once a year for 15+ days off taken
- Access to remote working
- A company MacBook
- A work environment and a strong culture built on agility, openness, respect and high quality
OpenClassrooms is a French hyper-growth company eligible to the French Tech Visa program. That means, for foreign candidates, benefiting from the accelerated procedure to apply for a "Talent Passport" residence permit. There is also a simplified "accompanying family" procedure available for spouse and dependent minor children.
More information here : https://visa.lafrenchtech.com/4/french-tech-visa-for-employees