We are going through an amazing and accelerated growing period of time. Our CEO needs to be supported by a dynamic, autonomous and well organized Personal Assistant who is a time optimizer, an agenda driver, a mail cleaner, a paperwork manager and an enthusiastic interface with all our CEO’s stakeholders and partners.
The Personal Assistant will dedicate part of his/her time to also support the management team so they can focus on their strategic goals and missions.
Reports to the CEO
The journey starts with a phone interview and a meeting with Audrey, Hiring Manager.
Then we plan face to face meetings with Xavier, CHRO and Virginie, HR.
For the final round, you will meet some members of C-Level and Pierre, our CEO.
You will be asked to provide us with professional references contact detail.
Feel free to get the gist of who we are:
WHAT WE OFFER
Public transportation in Paris and suburbs for free (Pass Navigo paid by OpenClassrooms)
- Health insurance for free (“Mutuelle” monthly fee entirely paid by OpenClassrooms)
- Meal vouchers (Employer contribution at the max authorized by law)
- Access to gym for free (GymPass paid by OpenClassrooms)
- Unlimited days off and a 1.000€ premium once a year for 15+ days off taken
- Access to remote working
- A company MacBook
- A work environment and a strong culture built on agility, openness, respect and high quality
OpenClassrooms is a French hyper-growth company eligible to the French Tech Visa program. That means, for foreign candidates, benefiting from the accelerated procedure to apply for a "Talent Passport" residence permit. There is also a simplified "accompanying family" procedure available for spouse and dependent minor children.
More information here :