Are you interested in working on the OpenClassrooms roadmap and strategy? Come work with us! You will help pave the future of education by building crucial, creative features in line with our goals and vision. You will also analyze product spec needs and work with different teams at OpenClassrooms to build the best product possible (with teams like UX, UI, Tech, Communication, Marketing, Sales, and more) in an agile setting.
You will analyse the requirements from stakeholders inside the company (Education, Student Success, Communication, Marketing, Sales, and more) and work with UX, UI, Tech in your agile team, to propose innovative solutions and deliver new features and solve users problems.
Reports to the VP Product.
The journey starts with a phone interview and a meeting with Audrey, Hiring Manager.
Then we plan face to face meetings with Fanny, VP Product and Romain, CTO.
For the final round, you will meet some members of the Tech team and some members of other teams (Student Success, Revenues, Marketing…)
You will be asked to provide us with professional references contact detail.
Feel free to get the gist of who we are : https://openclassrooms.com/courses/how-do-we-work-at-openclassrooms
WHAT WE OFFER
- Public transportation in Paris and suburbs for free (Pass Navigo paid by OpenClassrooms)
- Health insurance for free (“Mutuelle” monthly fee entirely paid by OpenClassrooms)
- Meal vouchers (Employer contribution at the max authorized by law)
- Access to gym for free (GymPass paid by OpenClassrooms)
- Unlimited days off and a 1.000€ premium once a year for 15+ days off taken
- Access to remote working
- A company MacBook
- A work environment and a strong culture built on agility, openness, respect and high quality
OpenClassrooms is a French hyper-growth company eligible to the French Tech Visa program. That means, for foreign candidates, benefiting from the accelerated procedure to apply for a "Talent Passport" residence permit. There is also a simplified "accompanying family" procedure available for spouse and dependent minor children.
More information here : https://visa.lafrenchtech.com/4/french-tech-visa-for-employees