We are looking for a QA Tester to join our Product and Tech team in Paris. The team focuses on building our educational platform to make our students successful.
Your primary responsibility is to assure the quality we expect from our product and therefore allows our users to always keep learning when and where they want!
Reports to the Quality Assurance Manager
The overall responsibilities of the Test Analyst Specialist are:
The journey starts with a phone interview and a meeting with Audrey, Hiring Manager.
Then we plan face to face meetings with Vincent, Quality Assurance Manager and Romain, CTO. For the final round, you will meet members of others teams.
You will be asked to provide us with professional references contact detail.
Feel free to get the gist of who we are : https://openclassrooms.com/courses/how-do-we-work-at-openclassrooms
WHAT WE OFFER
Public transportation in Paris and suburbs for free (Pass Navigo paid by OpenClassrooms)
- Health insurance for free (“Mutuelle” monthly fee entirely paid by OpenClassrooms)
- Meal vouchers (Employer contribution at the max authorized by law)
- Access to gym for free (GymPass paid by OpenClassrooms)
- Unlimited days off and a 1.000€ premium once a year for 15+ days off taken
- Access to remote working
- A company MacBook
- A work environment and a strong culture built on agility, openness, respect and high quality
OpenClassrooms is a French hyper-growth company eligible to the French Tech Visa program. That means, for foreign candidates, benefiting from the accelerated procedure to apply for a "Talent Passport" residence permit. There is also a simplified "accompanying family" procedure available for spouse and dependent minor children.
More information here : https://visa.lafrenchtech.com/4/french-tech-visa-for-employees