There’s a revolution in the education sector and here’s your chance to be a part of it.
If you’ve got a track record of helping build strong online brands in a competitive, high tech environment, this could be the position for you.
Join OpenClassrooms as Senior PR Manager and help us become the leading worldwide learning provider, changing the life of millions of people across the globe by making education accessible to all.
You’ll benefit from an already strong traction, a dynamic team and the enthusiasm from our 3 million students as well as our partners, influencers and the media (The Impakter, The Pie News, The Financial Times, TechCrunch).
Reports to the VP Communications
The journey starts with a phone interview with Audrey, Hiring Manager.
Then we plan face to face meetings with Thomas, VP Communications, Sebastien, Chief Marketing Officer and Nora, Community Manager.
For the final round, you will meet Charlotte, Chief Education Officer and Pierre, CEO.
You will be asked to provide us with 3-4 professional references contact detail.
Feel free to get the gist of who we are : https://openclassrooms.com/courses/how-do-we-work-at-openclassrooms
WHAT WE OFFER
- Public transportation in Paris and suburbs for free (Pass Navigo paid by OpenClassrooms)
- Health insurance for free (“Mutuelle” monthly fee entirely paid by OpenClassrooms)
- Meal vouchers (Employer contribution at the max authorized by law)
- Access to gym for free (GymPass paid by OpenClassrooms)
- Unlimited days off and a 1.000€ premium once a year for 15+ days off taken
- Access to remote working
- A company MacBook
- A work environment and a strong culture built on agility, openness, respect and high quality