Do you want to take part in the education revolution? Would like to join a company leading the way? So, join us!
OpenClassrooms recently raised $60M to accelerate its global development and is now looking for people passionate with making education more accessible and helping its members landing their dream job.
As a SEO Strategist, you will be a key member of the Growth Team, in charge of increasing the OpenClassrooms platform’s organic traffic and play a key role in growing our student base.
You will be comfortable working in a “all hands-on deck” environment, able to operate and coordinate with multiple teams (eg.: Tech, Product, Communication teams), and thrive at the intersection of Marketing and Technology.
Reports to the VP Growth
Working alongside our Growth specialists, your responsibilities will include:
The journey starts with a phone interview and a meeting with Audrey, Hiring Manager. Then we plan face to face meetings with Matthieu, VP Growth and some people from our Growth team.
For the final round, you will meet with our CMO and some members of the other teams.
We’ll also take time for you to walk around our facilities and ask every single question you may have.
You will be asked to provide us with 3 professional references contact detail.
Feel free to get the gist of who we are:
WHAT WE OFFER
Public transportation in Paris and suburbs for free (Pass Navigo paid by OpenClassrooms)
- Health insurance for free (“Mutuelle” monthly fee entirely paid by OpenClassrooms)
- Meal vouchers (Employer contribution at the max authorized by law)
- Access to gym for free (GymPass paid by OpenClassrooms)
- Unlimited days off and a 1.000€ premium once a year for 15+ days off taken
- Access to remote working
- A company MacBook
- A work environment and a strong culture built on agility, openness, respect and high quality