Student success specialist (English)
There’s a revolution currently taking place in the education and training field and you want to be a part of it. You feel strongly about access to education and you may have even taken a few MOOCs or online classes yourself. Come help our us guide our students through their educational journey.
At OpenClassrooms, you’ll be making sure our students get the best possible online education. From choosing their course, to completing their projects, graduating and finding professional success, you’ll be there every step of the way to offer a helping hand.
People say you’re nice, patient and empathetic – you know how to alleviate any tension. You like to be in daily contact with clients. You often take initiatives and are constantly on the lookout for learning new things. You are ready to join an agile and fast-moving structure, with the goal to make education accessible to all.
Based in our Paris office, you will need to:
- Provide answer to any student question: course guidance, platform usage, learning advice
- Accompany students from day one to finding a job: you’ll be their main contact at OpenClassrooms
- Give guidance to help students find the course best suited to their ambitions and competences
- Provide advice on financing options available to students
- Support students right through until course completion, providing support and moral boosting where necessary
- Ensure the growth of a happy community: foster peer-to-peer relationships and well as peer-to-mentor
- Create the Wow effect: students must be blown away by your warmth, attention to detail and commitment
- Share feedback with your team in a constructive manner
- 2 to 5 years of (successful) experience in a customer service role
- A true passion for education
- A love for service and client contact
- Prior experience with a ticketing tool
- Experience with digital communication and social media
- Perfect written skills
- Great empathy and ability to remain calm
- Excellent English and French skills
- Prior managerial experience preferential
- Desire to join a high-growth start up
Position available right now!
Salary: between 32k to 38k