As part of our development in France and internationally, we are looking for a UI designer at one of the most Innovative start-ups in Paris.
We are a small, but growing Design team. We are looking for a UI designer to work on projects for Mobile and desktop applications. Be ready to work in a fast paced agile environment where things are always changing.
Our ideal candidate has 2-5+ years experience, fluency in english, a master with Sketch-- and is always willing to learn things and take on new challenges.
********CANDIDATES MUST INCLUDE A PORTFOLIO WITH THE APPLICATION*********
Reports to the Lead Art Director (Product)
In relation with the technical team, you will:
Must have Requirements:
Nice to have ++++
The journey starts with a phone interview and a meeting with Audrey, Hiring Manager.
Then we plan face to face meetings with Megan, Art Director and Romain, CTO
For the final round, you will meet some members of the Tech team and some members of other teams (Student Success, Revenues, Marketing…)
You will be asked to provide us with professional references contact detail.
Feel free to get the gist of who we are : https://openclassrooms.com/courses/how-do-we-work-at-openclassrooms
WHAT WE OFFER
- Public transportation in Paris and suburbs for free (Pass Navigo paid by OpenClassrooms)
- Health insurance for free (“Mutuelle” monthly fee entirely paid by OpenClassrooms)
- Meal vouchers (Employer contribution at the max authorized by law)
- Access to gym for free (GymPass paid by OpenClassrooms)
- Unlimited days off and a 1.000€ premium once a year for 15+ days off taken
- Access to remote working
- A company MacBook
- A work environment and a strong culture built on agility, openness, respect and high quality
OpenClassrooms is a French hyper-growth company eligible to the French Tech Visa program. That means, for foreign candidates, benefiting from the accelerated procedure to apply for a "Talent Passport" residence permit. There is also a simplified "accompanying family" procedure available for spouse and dependent minor children.
More information here : https://visa.lafrenchtech.com/4/french-tech-visa-for-employees