OpenClassrooms is a mission-driven company that makes education accessible to everyone, everywhere. 🌎
We are the leading online education platform in Europe and Africa, offering fully accredited online diplomas based on the skills of the future. Each month, at least 300 000 free students from around the world connect to our platform, and we currently count more than 10 000 degree students.
We are very proud to be part of the B Corp community (more than 3,500 companies that combine profit and general interest) and to have the Great Place to Work label. OpenClassrooms is also part of the Next40 group for the second consecutive year.
We have recently announced new fundraising of 80 million dollars. This will help us invest in our product, continue our growth and make education even more accessible across the world!
Welcome to the revolution of education! #BecomeFutureProof
OpenClassrooms is looking for a Salesforce developer to design and implement our Salesforce architecture. We are seeking a problem-solver and an idea-maker who is able to anticipate both technical and business issues and to implement solutions. People say you’re a simplifier; you have a natural tendency to automate pretty much any business process or task. You are a team player and have a proven track record of breaking down silos across the organization. In this role, you will be at the heart of OpenClassrooms collaborating with every department from Sales and Customer Success to Tech and Product.
You often take on initiatives and are constantly on the lookout to learn new things. You are ready to join an agile and fast-moving environment, with the goal to make education accessible to all. This role can be fully remote or office-based. Given most of the business, activity is currently in France - it would make sense for the successful candidate to be based there or in the UK and to be a fluent English and French speaker.
In this role, you will:
- Translate business and/or operational requirements into well-architected solutions
- Drive the roadmap by planning and scoping implementations
- Assessment of the existing Salesforce installation and transition management to the target architecture
- Build and own the Salesforce architecture so that it is aligned with our product and strategy
- Facilitate integration with various tools and salesforce add-ons, in particular for customer help desks (zendesk), sales (mix max), digital marketing (hub spot and many others)
- Collaborate closely with our Data/BI teams and our Sales Ops Salesforce team to ensure data consistency and create dashboards that help monitor OpenClassrooms operations and business
- Craft long-term solution to allow flawless scalability, growth, and high performance
- Use Agile methodology to strive to deliver top-quality results in an iterative delivery environment
- Interact with all our internal Salesforce teams users (Employer, Student, Employer Success, Student Success, Business Dev & Partnerships, Sales, Data etc.)
Reports to Tech Director
YOU WILL LOVE THIS JOB IF
- You are a Certified Salesforce Developer
- You have excellent communication, problem-solving, organizational skills and have proven experiences in project management
- You are experienced integrating Salesforce with different business systems and familiar with APIs, web applications, databases, and system architecture
- You already have worked on Business Processes using BPMN or UML
- You are very hands-on and autonomous
- You are customer-centric and see yourself as an advisor
- Reliability and kindness are part of your mindset
- you have Excellent English and French communication skills, both written and verbal (C1 level at the very least in both languages)
WHY JOIN US
- A work environment and a strong culture built on agility, openness, respect and high quality
- A competitive salary
- Health insurance (“Mutuelle”) monthly fee entirely paid by OpenClassrooms and remote medical consultations for free
- Pass Navigo entirely paid by OpenClassrooms
- Meal vouchers (Employer contribution at 60%, the max authorised by law)
- Access to the gym for free (Gymlib paid by OpenClassrooms)
- “Remote First” work policy
- A company MacBook / PC
- The journey starts with a first interview with a member of the Talent Acquisition team
- Then a videoconference with the Manager of the team you are applying to join
- This will then be followed by a case study to validate your practical job-related skills
- For the very final round, you will meet other team members (Brand & Comms, Learning, Employers & Student Success, Finance…)
- Finally, you will be asked to provide us with professional references including contact details.
Intrigued? We’d love to hear from you! Apply today — we’re standing by for your resume!
Feel free to check our online course How do we work at OpenClassrooms to get the gist of who we are.
👉 OpenClassrooms is a French hyper-growth company eligible for the French Tech Visa program. That means, for foreign candidates, benefiting from the accelerated procedure to apply for a "Talent Passport" residence permit. There is also a simplified "accompanying family" procedure available for spouse and dependent minor children. More information here.
👉 Working at OpenClassrooms means joining a dynamic and stimulating team, take up challenges, meet awesome people every week, and change the world, a little bit, every day!