DESCRIPTION OF THE COMPANY
OpenClassrooms is a mission-driven company that makes education accessible to everyone, everywhere. 🌎
We are the leading online education platform in Europe and Africa, offering fully accredited online diplomas based on the skills of the future. Each month, at least 300 000 free students from around the world connect to our platform, and we currently count more than 10 000 degree students.
We are very proud to be part of the B Corp community (more than 3,500 companies that combine profit and general interest) and to have the Great Place to Work label. OpenClassrooms is also part of the Next40 group for the second consecutive year.
We have recently announced new fundraising of 80 million dollars. This will help us invest in our product, continue our growth and make education even more accessible across the world!
Welcome to the revolution of education! #BecomeFutureProof
At OpenClassrooms, the Social Program Success Team is here to guarantee ROI for our customers: funding bodies (Pole Emploi, OPCOs, etc.). The Social Program Success Team ensures our students and partners get the best possible experience with us through excellence in project delivery.
We take Student Success seriously at OpenClassrooms. Our Student Success team is dedicated to going above and beyond for our students day in and day out. We are looking for an individual with exceptional customer service skills to deliver world-class service to all of our students and ensure they achieve their educational goals on our platform and help us retain the students who struggle during their training. You are a customer success guru, you love interacting with people and solving tricky problems.. “Continuous improvement” is second nature to you as you obsess over details and persist to make things just “perfect” for our students. If that’s you, then you might just be ready to join an agile and fast-moving structure, with the goal to make education accessible to all.
Kindly note that we are currently looking for Student Success Managers for our Social Programs in non permanent positions (CDD of 5 to 7 months) .
- Help hundreds of students (jobseekers) per week from onboarding to graduation via email, phone, chat, social media, troubleshooting their issues, answering their questions, and proactively reaching out to them with a view to maximizing students’ retention:
- We use Zendesk as a ticketing system. Our Student Success Managers handle 50 to 100 tickets and about 20 calls per day
- You’ll work on technical and non-technical problems alike, pertaining to educational content and programs, platform usage, financial aid, and many other topics
- Community manage our path students community on Workplace by Facebook
- Route specific queries to other departments when appropriate. You should be comfortable discussing product capabilities and being the students’ voice internally
- Experiment through iterations with a continuous improvement mindset in order to improve our internal processes and create efficiencies
- Monitor, analyse and tackle the churn among our students
- Work on projects related to improve our best practices, self-service, documentation, and tech tools
- Turn existing time-consuming processes into sustainable and scalable automated tasks when possible
- Extract, analyze, organize, and present Student Success related data to:
- Measure the impact of our Student Success efforts on our student community and continue iterating towards excellence with a data-driven approach
- Ensure we hit our targets. Here are some of our KPIs: graduation rates, path completion rates, CSAT, NPS, outbound calls, self-service score, engagement rates on our community tools, and more.
YOU WILL LOVE THIS JOB IF
You appreciate fast paced environments, you enjoy working on digital tools and want to have a big impact on people's lives and careers. You will also love this job if you think that your coaching skills may bring something to someone's life!
Reports to the Program Manager, Social Program Success.
- This role will primarily serve the French market and more specifically Social Programs (for jobseekers). Nevertheless, you will be part of a Global team, and we require excellent communication skills in both French and English (C1 level at the very least in both languages).
- A love and natural affinity for service and customer satisfaction. You’re naturally empathetic and able to communicate in ways that empower, not belittle
- Creative problem-solving skills
- Ability to work autonomously: you can work several hours with minimal supervision and be able to report quickly and accurately on your daily activity.
- Have a business-driven mindset and be able to adopt a sales-oriented attitude.
- Strong time management and prioritization skills. You can multitask like no one else
- Desire to work in a performance focused, KPI-oriented team and in a transparent environment
- Data analysis skills to review, understand, and act on internal reports
- High level of comfort with SaaS tools and platforms. You can ease your way through virtually any online tool within minutes
DESIRED EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s or Master’s level education
- Over 3 years of experience in a Human Resources / Customer Success Management / Recruitment position, preferably in education / edtech /startup sector (but we stay open to any professional path).
- Experience with ticketing tools (Zendesk, Freshdesk, HelpScout, etc.), and with reporting tools (Tableau, Periscope, Advanced data analysis features in a spreadsheet)is a plus.
- Good skills in english (B2 at least)
WHY JOIN US
- A work environment and a strong culture built on agility, openness, respect and high quality
- A competitive salary
- Health insurance (“Mutuelle”) monthly fee entirely paid by OpenClassrooms and remote medical consultations for free
- Access to professional development training sponsored by OpenClassrooms
- Pass Navigo entirely paid by OpenClassrooms
- Meal vouchers (Employer contribution at 60%, the max authorised by law)
- Access to the gym for free (Gymlib paid by OpenClassrooms)
- Unlimited days off, and after 1 year at OpenClassrooms, a 1.000€ premium once a year for 15+ days off taken
- “Remote First” work policy
- A company MacBook / PC
- The journey starts with a first interview with a member of the Talent Acquisition team
- Then a videoconference with the Manager of the team you are applying to join
- This will then be followed by a case study to validate your practical job-related skills
- For the very final round, you will meet other team members (Brand & Comms, Learning, Employers & Student Success, Finance…)
- Finally, you will be asked to provide us with professional references including contact details.
Intrigued? We’d love to hear from you! Apply today — we’re standing by for your resume!
Feel free to check our online course How do we work at OpenClassrooms to get the gist of who we are.
👉 OpenClassrooms is a French hyper-growth company eligible for the French Tech Visa program. That means, for foreign candidates, benefiting from the accelerated procedure to apply for a "Talent Passport" residence permit. There is also a simplified "accompanying family" procedure available for spouse and dependent minor children. More information here.
👉 Working at OpenClassrooms means joining a dynamic and stimulating team, take up challenges, meet awesome people every week, and change the world, a little bit, every day!