What is it like to work at OpenClassrooms?
OpenClassrooms makes education and career mobility accessible to everyone, everywhere. 🌎
We are the leading online education platform in Europe and Africa, offering fully accredited online diplomas based on the skills of the future and gathering each month a passionate community of 2 million students from around the world.
OpenClassrooms is accelerating its business development and is looking for people passionate about making education accessible and helping employers manage their talents.
Welcome to the revolution of education! #BecomeFutureProof
Your role covers 5 business activities :
1. Team management
Grow a team of product managers:
- Develop and maintain a talent pool
- Set motivating SMART goals for each team member
- Create conditions conducive to the achievement of its objectives by eliminating obstacles and continuously improving our tools and working methods.
- Support team members in their career development by training them and helping to improve their performance.
2. Product Strategy
- Define a long-term vision for the sector so as to best serve the mission and objectives of the company.
- Align the strategic roadmaps of the different Product Managers with this vision.
- Allocate resources to best execute the strategy.
- Collaborate with the rest of the Product team to develop the global offer and our product ranges.
3. Production management
- Ensure the achievement of production objectives
- Facilitate the good coordination and collaboration of the different Learning departments and sub-teams.
- Continuously improve our production system to improve productivity and creativity
- Optimize the planning of human and financial resource
4. Management of Stakeholders
- Internal : create productively and trusting inter-departmental relationships with leaders from the rest of the company.
- External : represent the team in direct contact with customers, partners and strategic suppliers. Make trade-offs between their needs and our priorities and capacity. Contribute to developing a network of high-level experts in your themes by integrating and exposing yourself in the communities.
5. Business Development
- Contribute to the definition of the commercial and marketing strategy (GTM) on your product portfolio.
- Manage the financial report (P&L) of your product portfolio.
- Cross-functional team management (6 years min.)
- Product Strategy (2 years min.)
- Stakeholders Engagement with senior managers (2 years min.)
- Revenue Enablement in BtoB environment (3 years min.)
- Outcome> process
- Leadership> management
- Team> function
- Customer> everything
- Intrapersonal: fast-learner, ruthless prioritizer, ability to see the big picture while remaining sensitive to details
- Interpersonal: convincing communicator and dedicated team- player
- Problem-solving: ability to think critically, make and keep up with decisions in a fast-paced environment
- Language skills: Native-level french and near-bilingual in English (C2).
DESIRED EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- All educational backgrounds are welcome although an Engineering degree is preferred
- Demonstrable passion for Technology
- Experience in Labor Market analysis is a differentiating factor
- Previous experience in Digital Learning is a strong plus
WHY JOIN US?
Intrigued? We'd love to hear from you! Apply today - we're standing by for your resume!
Feel free to get the gist of who we are: https://openclassrooms.com/courses/how-do-we-work-at-openclassrooms
👉 OpenClassrooms is a French hyper-growth company eligible for the French Tech Visa program. That means, for foreign candidates, benefiting from the accelerated procedure to apply for a "Talent Passport" residence permit. There is also a simplified "accompanying family" procedure available for spouse and dependent minor children.
More information here:
👉 We value diversity and welcome everyone who wants to join us and make education accessible. We are at an exciting moment and we deeply believe that various backgrounds and experiences will lead to a better product for our students.
👉 Working at OpenClassrooms means joining a dynamic and stimulating team, take up challenges, meet awesome people every week, and change the world, a little bit, every day!
You can work from home and/or from the office
Results rather than presence oriented!
An excellent health insurance for you and your family
Meal vouchers for all working days
Unlimited vouchers for sports through Gymlib (France)
Full coverage of travel expenses and public transportation
Unlimited days off and a 1.000€ premium once a year for 15+ days off taken (after one year of seniority)
It includes weekly organic fruit baskets, unlimited tea, coffee, and candies that are offered at the office. If you work remotely, we'll provide you with the necessary equipment (screen, desk, chair, bluetooth headset etc.)
Applicant tracking system by Teamtailor