DESCRIPTION OF THE COMPANY
OpenClassrooms is a mission-driven company that makes education accessible to everyone, everywhere. 🌎
We are the leading online education platform in Europe and Africa, offering fully accredited online diplomas based on the skills of the future. Each month, at least 300 000 free students from around the world connect to our platform, and we currently count more than 10 000 degree students.
We are very proud to be part of the B Corp community (more than 3,500 companies that combine profit and general interest) and to have the Great Place to Work label. OpenClassrooms is also part of the Next40 group for the second consecutive year.
We have recently announced new fundraising of 80 million dollars. This will help us invest in our product, continue our growth and make education even more accessible across the world!
Welcome to the revolution of education! #BecomeFutureProof
Our mission at OpenClassrooms is to make education accessible to everyone, everywhere. As such, we’re recruiting thousands of new students every month, in Europe and beyond; growth is the engine we’re relying on to expand our impact and fulfil our mission.
We know that inspiring content is key to attract new customers - new students, but also public authorities and companies willing to train talent with OpenClassrooms. We already have solid foundations and abilities, but the time has come for us to take content to the next level and consistent and inspiring contents, throughout the OpenClassrooms experience.
OpenClassrooms is looking for its Head of Content to lead that endeavour. Reporting to the chief of staff with a dotted line with the VP, Marketing, the Head of Content will be responsible for creating and rolling out a multi-channel content strategy, aligned with the business’ growth and recruitment strategy.
What will it take for you to succeed? The ability to combine creative vista, multichannel mastery and data-driven approach; a real strategic mind, with the ability to structure and organize a vast and very diverse number of content needs. And obviously a confirmed content creation expertise in a 100% online environment.
- Build a consistent and inspiring content strategy, covering the entirety of the OpenClassrooms experience, from sourcing and recruitment of students to job placement
- Structure and organize the vast number of content needs, seek the right kind of external and internal support to ensure efficiency and success
- Work closely with a large number of stakeholders inside and outside the organization to implement the newly minted content strategy
- Create and implement the right content alongside the right channels, create the right feedback loops to continuously improve
- Build a content factory and standardize processes to support our marketing and business activities, prioritizing content needs, building a roadmap for asset production and ensure constant and high-quality delivery
- Develop and grow the necessary tools and systems to make the content strategy work, including CMS; implement the KPIs to assess the success of content in terms of engagement and sales
- Manage the attached budget, manage the work and output of agency partners, assess the work of partners and recruit whatever is missing
Reporting to the chief of staff with a dotted line with the VP, Marketing, the Head of Content.
YOU WILL LOVE THIS JOB IF
- You have strong knowledge of consumer-facing brands in 100% online environments
- You have the ability to combine creativity, multi-channel thinking and data analysis to create world-class content programs
- You are able to combine strategic thinking and strong execution skills, in a fast-paced environment
- You have a keen interest for mission-driven, responsible corporate environments
- You are Fluent in English
At least 10 years of experience in content creation, background as a journalist could be a plus
- strong management experience and skills, as well as significant experience in leading multi-channel content strategies and teams
WHY JOIN US
- A work environment and a strong culture built on agility, openness, respect and high quality
- A competitive salary
- Health insurance (“Mutuelle”) monthly fee entirely paid by OpenClassrooms and remote medical consultations for free
- Access to professional development training sponsored by OpenClassrooms
- Pass Navigo entirely paid by OpenClassrooms
- Meal vouchers (Employer contribution at 60%, the max authorised by law)
- Access to the gym for free (Gymlib paid by OpenClassrooms)
- Unlimited days off, and after 1 year at OpenClassrooms, a 1.000€ premium once a year for 15+ days off taken
- “Remote First” work policy
- A company MacBook
- The journey starts with the first interview with a member of the Talent Acquisition team
- Then a videoconference with the Manager of the team you are applying to join
- For the very final round of interviews, you will meet other team members (Brand & Comms, Learning, Employers & Student Success, Finance…)
- Finally, you will be asked to provide us with professional references including contact details.
Intrigued? We’d love to hear from you! Apply today — we’re standing by for your resume!
Feel free to check our online course How do we work at OpenClassrooms to get the gist of who we are.
👉 OpenClassrooms is a French hyper-growth company eligible for the French Tech Visa program. That means, for foreign candidates, benefiting from the accelerated procedure to apply for a "Talent Passport" residence permit. There is also a simplified "accompanying family" procedure available for spouse and dependent minor children. More information here.
👉 Working at OpenClassrooms means joining a dynamic and stimulating team, take up challenges, meet awesome people every week, and change the world, a little bit, every day!