DESCRIPTION OF THE COMPANY
OpenClassrooms is a mission-driven company that makes education accessible to everyone, everywhere. 🌎
We are the leading online education platform in Europe and Africa, offering fully accredited online diplomas based on the skills of the future. Each month, at least 300 000 free students from around the world connect to our platform, and we currently count more than 10 000 degree students.
We are very proud to be part of the B Corp community (more than 3,500 companies that combine profit and general interest) and to have the Great Place to Work label. OpenClassrooms is also part of the Next40 group for the second consecutive year.
We have recently announced new fundraising of 80 million dollars. This will help us invest in our product, continue our growth and make education even more accessible across the world!
Welcome to the revolution of education! #BecomeFutureProof
As we scale, grow our teams and develop our activities in new countries, we decided to reorganize the HR department into 4 different teams: Talent Acquisition, People Operations, People Experience and People Success.
As the new VP People Success, you’ll support the CHRO in the definition and implementation of the People Success strategy for OpenClassrooms. You will create the right environment for all team members at OpenClassrooms to thrive and succeed: from Onboarding to Offboarding, Performance Management, L&D, Career Development, Succession Plan and Employment Engagement.
You’ll lead and inspire the People Success Team and directly manage 4 HRBP, 1 People Dev Director. You’ll work closely together with the rest of the HR team to create seamless processes and optimise the employee’s experience.
You’ll ensure that your team:
- provides expert HR advice and guidance to managers and employees on all HR matters
- delivers best-in-class people related processes like Performance Reviews, Career Development Reviews, Salary Increase, Succession Plan, L&D and Employment Engagement
- use data and feedback to constantly improve the way we work, innovate and support the business
- identifies, retains and develops people who will contribute to reinforce our teams.
- creates and maintains engagement and cultural fit with our mission and core values.
This job will be reporting to the CHRO.
YOU WILL LOVE THIS JOB IF
You thrive in a fast-paced environment and you have a growth mindset, continuously striving for creative ways to approach situations and improving the experience of all team members.
- At least 10 years of experience in working as HR leader in a fast paced and international environment
- Passion for HR innovation
- Detail-oriented & data-driven leader with excellent organisation skills
- Great knowledge of implementing, managing and integrating different HR systems & tools
- Ability to think ahead and motivate your team to achieve great things together
- Excellent communication skills, ethics, & cultural awareness
- Positive attitude, "can-do" approach and convinced that the best work happens when we work as a team
WHY JOIN US
- A work environment and a strong culture built on agility, openness, respect and high quality
- A competitive salary
- Health insurance (“Mutuelle”) monthly fee entirely paid by OpenClassrooms and remote medical consultations for free
- Access to professional development training sponsored by OpenClassrooms
- Pass Navigo entirely paid by OpenClassrooms
- Meal vouchers (Employer contribution at 60%, the max authorised by law)
- Access to the gym for free (Gymlib paid by OpenClassrooms)
- Unlimited days off, and after 1 year at OpenClassrooms, a 1.000€ premium once a year for 15+ days off taken
- “Remote First” work policy
- A company MacBook / PC
- The journey starts with a virtual meeting with the CHRO (1 hour).
- A 2h business case, where we’ll be assessing the core competencies for this role.
- Then 2 virtual meetings: one with the Talent Acquisition & HRBP (1 hour), and an additional discussion with the CHRO (30 minutes).
- For the very final round, you will meet other teams in OpenClassrooms (Brand & Comms, Education, Employers & Student Success, Finance…)
- You will be asked to provide us with professional references including contact details.
Intrigued? We’d love to hear from you! Apply today — we’re standing by for your resume!
Feel free to check our online course How do we work at OpenClassrooms to get the gist of who we are.
👉 OpenClassrooms is a French hyper-growth company eligible for the French Tech Visa program. That means, for foreign candidates, benefiting from the accelerated procedure to apply for a "Talent Passport" residence permit. There is also a simplified "accompanying family" procedure available for spouse and dependent minor children. More information here.
👉 Working at OpenClassrooms means joining a dynamic and stimulating team, take up challenges, meet awesome people every week, and change the world, a little bit, every day!