DESCRIPTION OF THE COMPANY
OpenClassrooms is a mission-driven company that makes education accessible to everyone, everywhere. 🌎
We are the leading online education platform in Europe and Africa, offering fully accredited online diplomas based on the skills of the future. Each month, at least 300 000 free students from around the world connect to our platform, and we currently count more than 10 000 degree students.
We are very proud to be part of the B Corp community (more than 3,500 companies that combine profit and general interest) and to have the Great Place to Work label. OpenClassrooms is also part of the Next40 group for the second consecutive year.
We have recently announced new fundraising of 80 million dollars. This will help us invest in our product, continue our growth and make education even more accessible across the world!
Welcome to the revolution of education! #BecomeFutureProof
In this role, you will:
- Define architecture and integration strategy and process
- Create and maintain our IS urbanization strategy and associated cartography
- Contribute to our choice of SaaS products and associated roadmap
- Help our stakeholders refine their needs and engage in an architecture method
- Gather requirements and needs through exchanges with the developers
- Participate in product definition when IS is involved
- Professional Architecture Methodology
- Modeling skills
- Strong architecture and delivery background
- Familiarity with SaaS products, including Salesforce
- Professional knowledge of security best practices
- Ability to think both strategically and tactically with strong attention to detail in a high-energy, fast-paced environment
- Familiarity with Data Privacy, Business Continuity, Information and Cyber Risk and Technology Resilience
- Curious, investigative and analytical
- Exceptional interpersonal and communicative skills, both written and verbal.
- Positive attitude, "can-do" approach, team-player and decisive activity leader
- Excellent organisation skills - the ability to plan and organise work so that it is efficient and effective
- Fluent English and French communication skills, both written and verbal (C1 in both languages)
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic and constantly evolving environment
DESIRED EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Relevant professional experience with proven ability to manage large and complicated projects with experience leading cross-functional projects and teams, driving results
- Experience with Modeling tools
- Experience with Salesforce
- Experience with SSO
- Experience creating a new function from scratch
Reports to ISI Manager
WHY JOIN US
- A work environment and a strong culture built on agility, openness, respect and high quality
- A competitive salary
- Health insurance (“Mutuelle”) monthly fee entirely paid by OpenClassrooms and remote medical consultations for free
- Access to professional development training sponsored by OpenClassrooms
- Pass Navigo entirely paid by OpenClassrooms
- Meal vouchers (Employer contribution at 60%, the max authorised by law)
- Access to the gym for free (Gymlib paid by OpenClassrooms)
- Unlimited days off, and after 1 year at OpenClassrooms, a 1.000€ premium once a year for 15+ days off taken
- “Remote First” work policy
- A company MacBook / PC
The journey starts with a phone interview with Ursula (HR team member) (30 minutes).
For the 1st round of interviews we plan face to face meetings with:
- Jonathan Lefebvre (Tech Director), (30 minutes)
For the 2nd round of interviews, you plan to:
- Take a technical assessment (business or study case,…) to be done at home or at the office (2 hours)
- Take an English or French test to be done at home (at your own pace)
For the final round, we plan face to face with:
- 2 or 4 peers from teams across the organization to discuss Culture and Values at OpenClassrooms (2 hours)
- Meet with CTO (1 hour)
If you reach the final round, you will be asked to provide us with 5 professional references contact detail.
Intrigued? We’d love to hear from you! Apply today — we’re standing by for your resume!
Feel free to check our online course How do we work at OpenClassrooms to get the gist of who we are.
👉 OpenClassrooms is a French hyper-growth company eligible for the French Tech Visa program. That means, for foreign candidates, benefiting from the accelerated procedure to apply for a "Talent Passport" residence permit. There is also a simplified "accompanying family" procedure available for spouses and dependent minor children. More information here.
👉 Working at OpenClassrooms means joining a dynamic and stimulating team, take up challenges, meet awesome people every week, and change the world, a little bit, every day!