DESCRIPTION OF THE COMPANY
OpenClassrooms is a mission-driven company that makes education accessible to everyone, everywhere. 🌎
We are the leading online education platform in Europe and Africa, offering fully accredited online diplomas based on the skills of the future. Each month, at least 300 000 free students from around the world connect to our platform, and we currently count more than 10 000 degree students.
We are very proud to be part of the B Corp community (more than 3,500 companies that combine profit and general interest) and to have the Great Place to Work label. OpenClassrooms is also part of the Next40 group for the second consecutive year.
In April 2021, we announced new fundraising of 80 million dollars. This will help us invest in our product, continue our growth and make education even more accessible across the world!
Welcome to the revolution of education! #BecomeFutureProof
Your role will span across 3 main areas of responsibility:
Product Strategy: As the owner of a section of the content catalogue you will be responsible for defining a strategic roadmap, and maximizing the business and career outcomes of your product portfolio. In other words, you will be expected to translate the company’s mission and overall strategy into a compelling product vision.
Production Management: Together with the relevant team members, you will also be responsible for turning your vision into tangible learning products that customers can enjoy. In order to do that, you will lead small production teams throughout content delivery by kicking off production with clear requirements, managing scope, growing a pool of high-profile SMEs, and alleviating roadblocks when needed. Your goal here will be for content to be released on time, meeting requirements and without exceeding budget or the team production capacity.
Revenue Enablement: Working hand-in-hand with Product Marketing and Sales Ops you will define the best go-to-market strategies, and support Account Executives in bringing your products to customers. As a result, you will be expected to regularly meet directly with clients in high-stake situations to pitch our solutions and by doing so gather customer insights to feedback into your content strategy and specifications.
Reports to Laure-Anne Chiche, Head of Business Content.
Role-specific skills :
- Product/content strategy
- Product/content delivery
- Product/content marketing
- Market research
- Product culture
- Outcome > process
- Leadership > management
- Team > function
- Customer > everything
Transversal skills :
- Intrapersonal: highly organized, ability to see the big picture while remaining detail-oriented
- Interpersonal: convincing communicator and dedicated team-player
- Problem-solving: ability to think critically, make and keep up with decisions in a fast-paced environment
Language skills: Fluent in both French and English languages.
DESIRED EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- All educational backgrounds are welcome
- Demonstrable passion and knowledge for your Product area/Content Category
- At least 1 year of experience working in a BtoB context
- Experience in Labor Market analysis is a differentiating factor
- Previous experience in Digital Learning or Mass Media is a strong plus
WHY JOIN US
- A work environment and a strong culture built on agility, openness, respect and high quality
- A competitive salary
- Health insurance (“Mutuelle”) monthly fee entirely paid by OpenClassrooms and remote medical consultations for free
- Access to professional development training sponsored by OpenClassrooms
- Pass Navigo entirely paid by OpenClassrooms
- Meal vouchers (Employer contribution at 60%, the max authorised by law)
- Access to the gym for free (Gymlib paid by OpenClassrooms)
- Unlimited days off, and after 1 year at OpenClassrooms, a 1.000€ premium once a year for 15+ days off taken
- “Remote First” work policy
- A company MacBook / PC
- The journey starts with a first interview with a member of the Talent Acquisition team
- Then a videoconference with the Manager of the team you are applying to join
- This will then be followed by a case study to validate your practical job-related skills
- For the very final round, you will meet other team members (Brand & Comms, Learning, Employers & Student Success, Finance…)
- Finally, you will be asked to provide us with professional references including contact details.
Intrigued? We’d love to hear from you! Apply today — we’re standing by for your resume!
Feel free to check our online course How do we work at OpenClassrooms to get the gist of who we are.
👉 OpenClassrooms is a French hyper-growth company eligible for the French Tech Visa program. That means, for foreign candidates, benefiting from the accelerated procedure to apply for a "Talent Passport" residence permit. There is also a simplified "accompanying family" procedure available for spouse and dependent minor children. More information here.
👉 Working at OpenClassrooms means joining a dynamic and stimulating team, take up challenges, meet awesome people every week, and change the world, a little bit, every day!