DESCRIPTION OF THE COMPANY
OpenClassrooms is a mission-driven company that makes education accessible to everyone, everywhere. 🌎
We are the leading online education platform in Europe and Africa, offering fully accredited online diplomas based on the skills of the future. Each month, at least 300 000 free students from around the world connect to our platform, and we currently count more than 10 000 degree students.
We are very proud to be part of the B Corp community (more than 3,500 companies that combine profit and general interest) and to have the Great Place to Work label. OpenClassrooms is also part of the Next40 group for the second consecutive year.
In April 2021, we announced new fundraising of 80 million dollars. This will help us invest in our product, continue our growth and make education even more accessible across the world!
Welcome to the revolution of education! #BecomeFutureProof
In this role, you will:
- Manage the day-to-day administration and monitoring of NetSuite and any associated bolt-ons/ integrations (including connections to our CRM Salesforce, AP platform Tipalti, Payroll with ADP, forecasting tool Anaplan etc.) In case such integrations have not yet been implemented, or in the event of a new module/ integration envisaged, you will be responsible for designing and implementing the integration and then administering it.
- Seek support from our NetSuite SI Partner and/or NetSuite when appropriate.
- Maintain user access and roles, including on/off-boarding, and finance organisational changes.
- Work with the data and tech teams to facilitate data imports, data cleansing and data maintenance efforts when required.
- Manage system upgrades, train users on new features, develop workflows when required, build new save searches/reports and document key processes.
- Create and maintain custom records and fields when required.
- Maintain our technical relationship with our Netsuite partner, our global bank account providers and any other relevant partner.
- User centred design approach to configuring new business system processes, ensuring usability, user experience & adoption of our systems is an integral part of the role. Support continued user adoption efforts to ensure the system is fully utilised, supporting business user training across the organisation.
- Support upgrade testing including development of test scenarios and test data, and execution of upgrade tests.
- Netsuite ERP expertise. Intimate knowledge of how to optimise systems and integrate with other important business systems and processes.
- Solid accounting background and understanding.
- Experience of implementing and integrating accounting ERP software with other business software including CRM, HRP and FP&A systems (notably prior work with Salesforce, ADP, Bamboo, Spendesk, Anaplan advantageous)
- Confidence with financial and technical terminology and methodology
- Responsive, helpful and cooperative approach to work with an ability to think laterally and problem solve. Demonstrated ability to roll-up sleeves and work both independently and with wider team members in a hands-on environment.
- Highly methodical with ability to document and explain clearly.
- Willingness to learn and develop
DESIRED EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Minimum of 3 years of experience working as a financial IT systems administrator with responsibility for and mastery of Netsuite in particular.
- Project management experience of handling third party plug-ins and integrations.
- Accounting and/or Computer Science qualifications
Reports to IS Integration Manager
The journey starts with a phone interview with Ursula (HR team member) (30 minutes).
For the 1st round of interviews we plan face to face (Google Meet/ ZOOM) meetings with:
- Laela, CFO and Jonathan Lefebvre, VP Business Technology (45 min)
For the 2nd round of interviews, you plan to:
- Take a technical assessment (2 hours)
- Take an English test to be done at home (at your own pace)
For the final round, we plan a video interview with:
- Fabien, our Accounting Manager or Adrien, our VP finance as well as 1 member of the hiring team and 1 peer from a team across the organization to discuss about Culture and Values at OpenClassrooms. (1 hour)
If you reach the final round, you will be asked to provide us with 3 professional references contact details.
Feel free to get the gist of who we are : https://openclassrooms.com/courses/how-do-we-work-at-openclassrooms
Intrigued? We’d love to hear from you! Apply today — we’re standing by for your resume!
Feel free to check our online course How do we work at OpenClassrooms to get the gist of who we are.
👉 OpenClassrooms is a French hyper-growth company eligible for the French Tech Visa program. That means, for foreign candidates, benefiting from the accelerated procedure to apply for a "Talent Passport" residence permit. There is also a simplified "accompanying family" procedure available for spouses and dependent minor children. More information here.
👉 Working at OpenClassrooms means joining a dynamic and stimulating team, take up challenges, meet awesome people every week, and change the world, a little bit, every day!