DESCRIPTION OF THE COMPANY
OpenClassrooms is a mission-driven company that makes education accessible to everyone, everywhere. 🌎
We are the leading online education platform in Europe and Africa, offering fully accredited online diplomas based on the skills of the future. Each month, at least 300 000 free students from around the world connect to our platform, and we currently count more than 10 000 degree students.
We are very proud to be part of the B Corp community (more than 3,500 companies that combine profit and general interest) and to have the Great Place to Work label. OpenClassrooms is also part of the Next40 group for the second consecutive year.
In April 2021, we announced new fundraising of 80 million dollars. This will help us invest in our product, continue our growth and make education even more accessible across the world!
Welcome to the revolution of education! #BecomeFutureProof
As a Technology Ops Manager, you will facilitate and drive the different non-technical operations of the Technology Department. You will work closely with the team, the managers, and the CTO.
Your role will include:
- Technology Leadership Support,
- Technology Organization Design and Deployment,
- Technology Process Support,
- Technology Analytics and Intelligence,
- Technology Operation Management.
Your scope will evolve with time around the following topics:
- Coordinate the budget exercise,
- Improve our KPIs Dashboard,
- Help the Team, the managers, and the Technology recruiter to manage the organization ramp-up,
- Help the management team in building the vision and the principles of their team, and help them in their communication,
- Help the management team to write executive documents.
This job will report to Romain, CTO of OpenClassrooms.
YOU WILL LOVE THIS JOB IF
Your previous work experiences led you to cover a large variety of topics, including KPIs, communication, organization, knowledge management, vision et budget.
- You are familiar with agile and lean methodologies,
- You know how to lead and make projects successful,
- You understand the Technology’s ecosystem and mindset,
- You have excellent organizational skills and a keen eye for details,
- You’re curious,
- You can communicate effectively, may it be in French or in English,
- You are always sharing good practices, you want to create visibility for a team via articles, podcasts, or conferences.
- You benefit from at least 5 years of experience in a similar role
WHY JOIN US
- A work environment and a strong culture built on agility, openness, respect and high quality
- A competitive salary
- Health insurance (“Mutuelle”) monthly fee entirely paid by OpenClassrooms and remote medical consultations for free
- Access to professional development training sponsored by OpenClassrooms
- Pass Navigo entirely paid by OpenClassrooms
- Meal vouchers (Employer contribution at 60%, the max authorised by law)
- Access to the gym for free (Gymlib paid by OpenClassrooms)
- Unlimited days off, and after 1 year at OpenClassrooms, a 1.000€ premium once a year for 15+ days off taken
- “Remote First” work policy
- A company MacBook / PC
- The journey starts with the first interview with a member of the Talent Acquisition team
- Then a videoconference with the Manager of the team you are applying to join
- This will then be followed by a case study to validate your practical job-related skills
- For the very final round, you will meet other team members (Brand & Comms, Learning, Employers & Student Success, Finance…)
- Finally, you will be asked to provide us with professional references including contact details.
Intrigued? We’d love to hear from you! Apply today — we’re standing by for your resume!
Feel free to check our online course How do we work at OpenClassrooms to get the gist of who we are.
👉 OpenClassrooms is a French hyper-growth company eligible for the French Tech Visa program. That means, for foreign candidates, benefiting from the accelerated procedure to apply for a "Talent Passport" residence permit. There is also a simplified "accompanying family" procedure available for spouses and dependent minor children. More information here.
👉 Working at OpenClassrooms means joining a dynamic and stimulating team, take up challenges, meet awesome people every week, and change the world, a little bit, every day!