At OpenClassrooms, our mission is to make education accessible to everyone, everywhere. We are the leading online education platform in Europe and Africa, offering fully-accredited online diplomas based on the skills of the future.
Welcome to the revolution of education! #BecomeFutureProof
To support OpenClassrooms international growth, we are looking for an experienced Talent Acquisition Partner to help us scale OpenClassrooms in the US.
To be successful in this role, you will be a self-motivated and skilled Talent professional with a passion for independently sourcing and recruiting the very best candidates. You will hold over 5 years recruitment experience in the US, ideally within an in-house function at a high growth business.
As our first Talent Acquisition Partner in the US, you will take ownership of the end to end recruitment life cycle for all US roles and deliver against an ambitious hiring plan. By partnering with managers across the business you will seek to provide a best in class talent acquisition service in all aspects of the process, from fully understanding the resource focus to managing the offer stage.
To apply for this role it is essential for you to hold strong knowledge of US labour markets and familiarity with talent pools across the region. Some basic knowledge of labour market regulations would also be useful.
- Build the OpenClassrooms employer brand to increase awareness in the US
- Partner with hiring managers to create compelling job ads, define assessment criteria and guide them through a time efficient best in class recruitment process
- Source and recruit candidates for a variety of roles across the US
- Identify potential roadblocks early in the recruitment process and address them before they become an issue
- Build Talent Pools to get pre-qualified leads ready to be interviewed for recurrent jobs
- Make sure that our recruitment process is inclusive and attracts diverse talent
- Conduct lessons learned on a regular basis to improve your own skills and contribute to increasing process efficiency
- Regularly monitor market trends and stay informed on potential recruitment challenges and opportunities
YOU WILL LOVE THIS JOB IF:
- You enjoy working independently and love to see things grow while contributing to build a team around you
- Internal stakeholders consider you as their business partner and value your opinion
- You are highly motivated and not afraid of juggling between multiple tasks and priorities
- You know exactly which questions to ask in order to evaluate relevant skills in an efficient and inclusive way
- You hold experience in a dynamic, hyper-growth context - you’ve tried it and you like it!
- You are used to working with Applicant Tracking Systems, as well as with communication and productivity tools.
WHAT WE OFFER OUR US EMPLOYEES
- A mission-driven company with venture capital backing currently scaling up on a global level
- A work environment and a strong culture built on agility, openness, respect and high quality
- A highly competitive salary
- Dental and Vision: 100% covered for the employee and 75% for the family
- 401K (pension): the company matches up to 5%
- Health insurance: 100% covered for the employee and 75% for the family
- Access to professional development training sponsored by OpenClassrooms
- Parental & family leave (Maternity Leave Package)
- Unlimited* vacation days (After 1 year at OpenClassrooms, a $1,000 premium once a year for 15+ days off taken)
- “Remote First” work policy
- A company MacBook
Intrigued? We’d love to hear from you! Apply today — we’re standing by for your resume!