DESCRIPTION OF THE COMPANY
OpenClassrooms is a mission-driven company that makes education accessible to everyone, everywhere. 🌎
We are the leading online education platform in Europe and Africa, offering fully accredited online diplomas based on the skills of the future. Each month, at least 300 000 free students from around the world connect to our platform, and we currently count more than 10 000 degree students.
We are very proud to be part of the B Corp community (more than 3,500 companies that combine profit and general interest) and to have the Great Place to Work label. OpenClassrooms is also part of the Next40 group for the second consecutive year.
We have recently announced new fundraising of 80 million dollars. This will help us invest in our product, continue our growth and make education even more accessible across the world!
Welcome to the revolution of education! #BecomeFutureProof
In this role, you will:
- Carry out quality checks on all visual and written content of OpenClassrooms courses and paths at different steps in the production process.
- Identify critical control points and preventive measures.
- Monitor the team's performance against our quality standards and identify areas for improvement.
- The document, prioritize and fix content issues reported by our community of students and mentors.
- Identify and communicate relevant KPIs to keep the team informed.
- Establish and maintain in-house quality procedures, standards and specifications.
- Coordinate and communicate with the Multimedia Learning team and the Instructional design team on a daily basis to ensure quality standards are met.
- Communicate with other quality assurance managers to build a strong synergy.
- Communicate regularly with relevant teams to improve processes and fix content-related issues.
- Act as a catalyst for change and improvement in performance and quality.
Reports to the Head of the Quality Assurance, within the Learning Team.
- Previous experience (5+ years) in a relevant field (Quality Assurance, Instructional Design...)
- Experience in graphic or visual production is a plus
- Experience in Education is a plus
- Advanced level of French and English required, both written and verbal.
WHY JOIN US
- A work environment and a strong culture built on agility, openness, respect and high quality
- A competitive salary
- Health insurance (“Mutuelle”) monthly fee entirely paid by OpenClassrooms and remote medical consultations for free
- Access to professional development training sponsored by OpenClassrooms
- Pass Navigo entirely paid by OpenClassrooms
- Meal vouchers (Employer contribution at 60%, the max authorised by law)
- Access to the gym for free (Gymlib paid by OpenClassrooms)
- Unlimited days off, and after 1 year at OpenClassrooms, a 1.000€ premium once a year for 15+ days off taken
- “Remote First” work policy
- A company MacBook / PC
- The journey starts with the first interview with a member of the Talent Acquisition team
- Then a videoconference with the Manager of the team you are applying to join, and the VP of Learning Team
- This will then be followed by a case study to validate your practical job-related skills
- For the very final round, you will meet other team members (Brand & Comms, Learning, Employers & Student Success, Finance…)
- Finally, you will be asked to provide us with professional references including contact details.
Intrigued? We’d love to hear from you! Apply today — we’re standing by for your resume!
Feel free to check our online course How do we work at OpenClassrooms to get the gist of who we are.
👉 OpenClassrooms is a French hyper-growth company eligible for the French Tech Visa program. That means, for foreign candidates, benefiting from the accelerated procedure to apply for a "Talent Passport" residence permit. There is also a simplified "accompanying family" procedure available for spouses and dependent minor children. More information here.
👉 Working at OpenClassrooms means joining a dynamic and stimulating team, take up challenges, meet awesome people every week, and change the world, a little bit, every day!