At OpenClassrooms, our mission is to make education accessible to everyone, everywhere. We are the leading online education platform in Europe and Africa, offering fully-accredited online diplomas based on the skills of the future.
Welcome to the revolution of education! #BecomeFutureProof
As we scale, grow our teams, and develop our activities in new countries, we decided to reorganize the HR department into 4 different teams: Talent Acquisition, People Success, People Operations and People Experience.
As our first Head of Compensation & Benefits, you will work together with the People Operations Director to build and scale strong, transparent and efficient total rewards culture and practices, so that OpenClassrooms can continue to attract & retain global talent.
In this role, you will:
- Contribute to design our compensation, equity, and benefits strategy globally so that our total reward policy is competitive;
- Structure our compensation band model and drive our salary transparency initiative;
- Lead our annual compensation & benefits review;
- Develop & deliver a clear communication strategy to ensure that all our team members understand our total rewards strategy;
- Partner with the other People Team functions to build simple, effective, efficient & scalable processes, including but not limited to: internal mobility and performance management;
- Partner with 3 People Success Partners covering different areas of the business, to address many topics related to Compensation and Benefits;
- Establish and measure key compensation and benefit program metrics;
- Regularly benchmark company programs and monitor external trends in order to proactively adjust company plans and programs to ensure market competitiveness.
You will report to our newly recruited People Operations Director.
YOU WILL LOVE THIS JOB IF
- You have an analytical mindset and have a great relationship with data - gathering and interpreting it;
- You have experience in a similar role, you are experienced and/or excited to work in a scale-up business environment;
- You enjoy building strong relationships with stakeholders and working as part of a team;
- You recognise yourself in our values: Care, Dare, Persist and Tell it like it is;
- Understanding of UK, European and US C&B markets
- Bonus: experience in a scale-up environment
WHY JOIN US
- Remote first working environment;
- Opportunity for a fast growth within the role;
- Competitive salary;
- Competitive pension scheme;
- Health and Travel insurance
- Unlimited days off and a £1,000 premium once a year for one 15+ day period (after 1 years service)
- Access to a modern Central London office space when needed
- A company MacBook
- A work environment and a strong culture built on agility, openness, respect and high quality
Intrigued? We’d love to hear from you! Apply today — we’re standing by for your resume!
Feel free to check our online course How do we work at OpenClassrooms to get the gist of who we are.
👉 Working at OpenClassrooms means joining a dynamic and stimulating team, take up challenges, meet awesome people every week, and change the world, a little bit, every day!