DESCRIPTION OF THE COMPANY
OpenClassrooms is a mission-driven company that makes education accessible to everyone, everywhere. 🌎
We are the leading online education platform in Europe and Africa, offering fully accredited online diplomas based on the skills of the future. Each month, 300 000 free students from around the world connect to our platform, and we currently count 10 000 persons among our degree students.
We are very proud to be part of the B Corp community (more than 3,500 companies that combine profit and general interest) and to have the Great Place to Work label. OpenClassrooms is also part of the Next40 group for the second consecutive year.
In April 2021, we announced a new fundraising of 80 million dollars. This will help us invest in our product, continue our growth and make education even more accessible across the world!
Welcome to the revolution of education! #BecomeFutureProof
The Talent Acquisition Team is divided into two teams : The Business Talent Acquisition Team and the Product Recruitment Team.
We want to attract the best candidates available on the market, in order to support the vision of the Product Division for the upcoming years.
As many candidates are not openly looking for a job, we think it’s essential to have a dedicated person in the team, who will spend time building a great relationship with prospects and present them with our job opportunities, both by writing and also by handling the first calls with the candidates.
We are looking for someone who would work from the UK, in order to support our international expansion !
You will intervene at the very beginning of the recruitment process, which means :
- Participating to the Job briefs with the Hiring Managers and the Product Recruiters
- Publishing English job ads on our Career site and external platforms
- Organizing and conducting your Sourcing strategy for Product positions that are a priority
- Developing a steady pool of prospective candidates, and nurturing it constantly
- Being the entry point for the candidates (first call, emails…) and set a standard for an excellent candidate experience.
- Supporting the team and contributing to ensure an excellent candidate experience
In parallel, the talent sourcer and first approach specialist is also accountable for checking the entry pipe, contacting applicants and sometimes rejecting the candidates at first stage, when relevant.
REPORTING LINE :
You will report to the Talent Acquisition Director.
The Talent Sourcer and First Approach Specialist will focus on candidate acquisition and will work exclusively for the Product Recruitment team.
YOU WILL LOVE THIS JOB IF :
You are looking for a first experience in recruitment, inside a new and really dynamic team that carries only good vibes, best practices and shows great motivation in helping the hiring managers find the best fit for their open positions. We’re also really supportive of each other.
We also think that this position will please the people who are really creative, bold, love to talk and don’t give up easily. We will teach you the rest !
YOUR BACKGROUND :
We are looking for a candidate with one or two first professional experiences (internships included!), someone who has a degree from a Business school or a Marketing degree, with a clear interest shown for the tech industry.
You have excellent speaking and writing English skills. French is a plus.
To succeed at that position:
- It’s important to have occupied at least 2 positions (internships included), in the tech industry or inside the digital department of a company.
- It’s best if you are curious about the tech market, and understand the ecosystem of it.
- It’s a good thing if you demonstrate really good communications and selling skills, as well as creative writing.
- it’s even more relevant to be good at handling rejection and to show great persistence skills, as well as very good organizational skills.
If you show these qualities and have done similar experiences in the past, but did not graduate from a Business school or a Marketing program, please go ahead and apply !
And that’s it !
We commit to teaching you the hard skills for that position, and to train you as much as possible to show you the work and help you develop great skills in recruiting people.
WHY JOIN US
A work environment and a strong culture built on agility, openness, respect and high quality
- A competitive salary
- Pension plan: employer gross contribution 9%
- Health insurance: 100% covered for the employee and 50% for the family (no vision and dental)
- Access to professional development training sponsored by OpenClassrooms
- Our insurance provider Vitality Health offers a 50% off of the GYM plan on most Gym in London
- Modern Central London office space when needed for meetings/days in London (Holborn)
- PTO 20 days + additional time off offered. After one year at OpenClassrooms, a 1,000£ premium once a year for 15+ days off taken
- “Remote First” work policy
- A company MacBook
- The journey starts with a first interview of 30 min with the Tech Recruitment Lead
- This will then be followed by a business case composed of 3 exercises, to be done at home, that will allow you to show us your skills at writing creatively, organizing and understanding a brief.
- Afterwards, you will meet your future team members during a 1 hour video meeting
- At the end of the process, you will discuss for 30min with our Talent Acquisition Director
- Finally, you will be asked to provide us with professional references including contact details.
Intrigued? We’d love to hear from you! Apply today — we’re standing by for your resume!
Feel free to check our online course How do we work at OpenClassrooms to get the gist of who we are.
👉 Working at OpenClassrooms means joining a dynamic and stimulating team, take up challenges, meet awesome people every week, and change the world, a little bit, every day!