DESCRIPTION OF THE COMPANY
OpenClassrooms is a mission-driven company that makes education accessible to everyone, everywhere. 🌎
We are the leading online education platform in Europe and Africa, offering fully accredited online diplomas based on the skills of the future. Each month, at least 300 000 free students from around the world connect to our platform, and we currently count more than 10 000 degree students.
We are very proud to be part of the B Corp community (more than 3,500 companies that combine profit and general interest) and to have the Great Place to Work label. OpenClassrooms is also part of the Next40 group for the second consecutive year.
In April 2021, we announced new fundraising of 80 million dollars. This will help us invest in our product, continue our growth and make education even more accessible across the world!
Welcome to the revolution of education! #BecomeFutureProof
As our People Projects Director, your objective will be to ensure that OpenClassrooms People team provides an excellent Employee and Candidate Experience through better designed People processes and through an efficient delivery of People projects.
- Engage conversations with multiple stakeholders across the company in order to discover their expectations towards the People team.
- Describe a successful experience to be ensured for each type of user (OpenClassrooms team members, managers, candidates) and identify key actions.
- Build a plan to deliver the People roadmap and prioritise relevant People projects. For each project, estimate the timeline, required internal and external expertise, budget, expected deliverables and KPIs.
- Ensure the project delivery in coordination with the People Success Partners and with the Talent Acquisition team.
- Make sure that required actions are taken for each People process according to the defined milestones, monitor process execution, evaluate its efficiency and alignment with company values, and suggest improvements.
- Conduct an audit of OpenClassrooms People team practises, and define guidelines in terms of performance, capacity, scalability and alignment with our values.
- Define KPIs to regularly monitor the People team efficiency.
- Leverage the collaboration within the People team, as well as between the People team and other stakeholders (e.g. Finance, Legal, Technology departments).
This position will report to the VP Talent Acquisition & People Team Efficiency.
YOU WILL LOVE THIS JOB IF
You are passionate about project delivery and process efficiency, and you work easily across multifunctional international teams in a fast-growing environment.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
Ability to analyse and describe functional needs.
Ability to define and implement an operational framework to ensure a smooth project delivery (conduct efficient meetings, define action plans and follow up on the execution, measure the ROI).
Ability to operate in a matrix structure and get commitment from various stakeholders across the functional and hierarchical levels.
Ability to identify high-impact change drivers, and to challenge company practises in a constructive manner.
First experience in management consulting in relation with HR projects (i.e. change management, reorganisation).
Successful experience with project management methodologies (Agile, Scrum, Lean etc.).
Good knowledge of collaboration tools, proficient use of spreadsheets (Google Sheets or Excel) and strong presentation skills.
Ability to communicate in English both orally and in writing (C1 - C2 level).
French is a plus.
WHY JOIN US
- A work environment and a strong culture built on agility, openness, respect and high quality
- A competitive salary
- Pension plan: employer gross contribution 9%
- Health insurance: 100% covered for the employee and 50% for the family (no vision and dental)
- Access to professional development training sponsored by OpenClassrooms
- Our insurance provider Vitality Health offers a 50% off of the GYM plan on most Gym in London
- Modern Central London office space when needed for meetings/days in London (Holborn)
- PTO 20 days + additional time off offered. After one year at OpenClassrooms, a 1,000£ premium once a year for 15+ days off taken
- “Remote First” work policy
- A company MacBook
- The journey starts with a phone interview with a Talent Acquisition Manager (20 min)
- Then a face-to-face (virtual) meeting with the VP Talent Acquisition & People Team Efficiency (1 hour)
- After this interview, we will ask you to prepare a 1h30min case study at home and to present it to 2-3 OpenClassrooms team members afterwards. After the presentation, we will ask you a few questions to better understand how you work with others and what you need to perform well. We will also help you better understand OpenClassrooms’ culture and we will answer the questions you may have.
- At the end, you will be asked to provide us with 3 professional references including contact details.
Intrigued? We’d love to hear from you! Apply today — we’re standing by for your resume!
Feel free to check our online course How do we work at OpenClassrooms to get the gist of who we are.
👉 Working at OpenClassrooms means joining a dynamic and stimulating team, take up challenges, meet awesome people every week, and change the world, a little bit, every day!