DESCRIPTION OF THE COMPANY
OpenClassrooms is a mission-driven company that makes education accessible to all. Our goal is to become the leading apprenticeship and reskilling provider, all over the world.
We are already the leading online education platform in Europe and Africa, expanding in the US and Asia.
Every month, we offer fully-accredited online diplomas to 12,000 students and free courses to more than 300K students
We are very proud to be a B Corp company (combining a for-profit activity with general social impact), we’re recognized as one of the best workplaces in France by Great Place to Work. We’ve received multiple other awards (Next 40/120, Entrepreneur of The Year by EY, etc.), but what really matters to us is that in 2021, more than 14,000 individuals attributed a positive move in their careers to OpenClassrooms.
We raised a total of 150 million dollars since inception with world-class investors like General Atlantic, Salesforce Ventures, GSV, or Chan Zuckerberg Initiative. This will help us invest in our product, continue our growth.
Welcome to the revolution of education! #BecomeFutureProof
As we scale, grow our teams and develop our activities in new countries, we decided to organize the HR department into 3 different teams: Talent Acquisition, People Operations and People Success.
The People Success Team is responsible for developing the right environment for all team members at OpenClassrooms to thrive and succeed: from Onboarding to Offboarding, Performance Management, L&D, Career Development, Succession Plan and Employment Engagement.
In this structure, the People Success Partner:
- Works closely together with the business leaders to ensure that their teams (around 150 people) are set to accomplish great things and meet our business objectives. Depending on the subject and when necessary, the People Success Partner works together with other subject matter specialists in the People Team or in Legal.
- Provides expert HR advice and guidance to managers and employees on HR matters.
- Delivers best-in-class people related processes like Performance Reviews, Career Development Reviews, Salary Increase, Succession Plan and Employment Engagement
- Leads specific People Success processes, ensuring that we use data and feedback to consistently improve them.
- Identifies, retains and develops people who will contribute to reinforce our teams.
- Creates and maintains engagement and cultural fit with our mission and core values
- Ensure consistency, communication and collaboration across the teams.
- Works together with the People Operations Team to improve the way we use our HR platforms.
This position reports to the CHRO.
YOU WILL LOVE THIS JOB IF
You thrive in a fast-paced environment and you have a growth mindset, continuously striving for creative ways to approach situations and improving the experience of all team members.
- At least 10 years of experience as HR Business Partner, including a first successful experience in a fast paced and international environment.
- Detail-oriented & data-driven leader with excellent organisation skills.
- Great knowledge of implementing, managing and integrating different HR systems & tools
- Ability to think ahead and motivate your team to achieve great things together
- Excellent communication skills, ethics, & cultural awareness
- Positive attitude, "can-do" approach and convinced that the best work happens when we work as a team
WHY JOIN US
- A work environment and a strong culture built on agility, openness, respect and high quality
- A competitive salary
- Pass Navigo entirely paid by OpenClassrooms
- Health insurance (“Mutuelle”) monthly fee entirely paid by OpenClassrooms
- Meal vouchers (Employer contribution at 60%, the max authorised by law)
- “Remote First” work policy
- A company MacBook
- Possibility to access professional development training sponsored by OpenClassrooms
- The journey will start with a phone interview with a member of the talent team (30 minutes)
- Then a meeting with the Hiring Manager (1 hour in visio)
- Then you will meet other teams members within the department
- You will be asked to provide us with professional references, including contact details
Intrigued? We’d love to hear from you! Apply today — we’re standing by for your resume!
Feel free to check our online course,e How do we work at OpenClassroom,s to get the gist of who we are.
👉 OpenClassrooms is a company of equal opportunities where you can find colleagues with diverse backgrounds, ages, gender, social origins, beliefs, health situation,n or disability. You come as you are!
👉 OpenClassrooms is a Remote-first company. We trust our employees and give them the flexibility to choose if they want to work remotely or come to the office/coworking space (when available). Our US office is currently located in New York, but we are also hiring in Illinois, Georgia, Utah, Wisconsin, the District of Columbia, and North Carolina, as well as other states.
👉 Working at OpenClassrooms means joining a dynamic and stimulating team, taking up challenges, meeting awesome people every week, and changing the world a little bit every day!