OpenClassrooms makes education and career mobility accessible to everyone, everywhere.
We are the leading online education platform in Europe and Africa, offering fully-accredited online diplomas based on the skills of the future and gathering each month a passionate community of 3 million students from around the world.
At OpenClassrooms, we hire quality assurance managers to ensure and maintain the high quality of all our learning products, both before and after their release on our platform. They work with other members of the Learning team, especially Learning Designers, to establish and control quality standards and procedures.
As an apprentice, you’ll work 1 day a week on your training Ingénieur responsable pédagogique, and 4 days a week on the Accreditation, Partnerships and Quality Assurance Team where you will acquire additional QA specific training at OpenClassrooms.
Welcome to the education revolution! #BecomeFutureProof
In this role, you will:
- Carry out quality checks on all visual and written content of OpenClassrooms courses and paths at different steps in the production process - Coordinate and communicate with the Multimedia Learning team and the Learning design teams on a daily basis to ensure quality standards are met. - Document, prioritize and fix content issues reported by our community of students and mentors, as well as other relevant teams.
- Be proactive in identifying critical points and preventive measures. - Team up with the QA managers to build a strong synergy.
- Ability to manage several projects simultaneously
- Native (or near native) French, English B2 and strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Problem solving skills, collaboration skills
- Confidence with technology and agile methodologies
DESIRED EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- A previous experience in education is a plus
- A previous experience in project management is a plus
- A previous experience in a tech job is a plus
Reports to one of the QA Managers within the Accreditation, Partnerships, and Quality Assurance Team.
The journey starts with an HR phone interview and a meeting with the Hiring Manager.
Then we plan face to face meetings with:
- The Quality Assurance Managers within the team
- The Accreditation, Partnerships and Quality Assurance Director - And a few other people from teams across the organization.
You will be asked to provide us with professional references’ contact details.
Feel free to get the gist of who we are:
WHAT WE OFFER
● Pass Navigo paid by OpenClassrooms
● Health insurance for free (“Mutuelle” monthly fee entirely paid by OpenClassrooms)
● Meal vouchers (Employer contribution at the max authorized by law)
● Access to gym for free (Gymlib paid by OpenClassrooms)
● Unlimited days off and a 1.000€ premium once a year for 15+ days off taken
● Access to remote working
● A company MacBook
● A work environment and a strong culture built on agility, openness, respect and high quality
OpenClassrooms is a French hyper-growth company eligible to the French Tech Visa program. That means, for foreign candidates, benefiting from the accelerated procedure to apply for a "Talent Passport" residence permit. There is also a simplified "accompanying family" procedure available for spouse and dependent minor children.
More information here:
We value diversity and welcome everyone who wants to join us and make education accessible. We are at an exciting moment and we deeply believe that various backgrounds and experiences will lead to a better product for our students.
Working at OpenClassrooms means joining a dynamic and stimulating team, take up challenges, meet awesome people every week, and change the world, a little bit, everyday!