OpenClassrooms makes education and career mobility accessible to everyone, everywhere. 🌎
We are the leading online education platform in Europe and Africa, offering fully-accredited online diplomas based on the skills of the future and gathering each month a passionate community of 2 millions of students from around the world.
OpenClassrooms is accelerating its business development and is looking for people passionate about making education accessible and helping employers manage their talents.
Welcome to the revolution of education! #BecomeFutureProof
Feel free to get the gist of who we are: https://openclassrooms.com/courses/how-do-we-work-at-openclassrooms
As a true talent advisor of the Tech and Product Management teams, you will:
- Work closely with the hiring managers and team members to understand their daily work and priorities. In this way, you will participate in different team meetings and will be aware of the overall Product roadmap and key priorities of our product teams (squads).
- Help managers define their hiring needs, create compelling job ads, and set key skills to be assessed.
- Regularly monitor market trends to be well informed on potential recruitment challenges and opportunities in Tech, but also on main technologies and programming languages used by developers.
- Proactively network with passive Tech candidates and build your Talent Pools for key functions (Frontend and Backend Developers, Engineering Managers, Product Designers, Product Managers etc.).
- Nurture your Talent Pools through regular and well-adapted communication to get prequalified leads ready to be interviewed for recurrent jobs.
- Conduct direct searches and headhunt candidates and for rare and specific jobs.
- Organize and conduct internal recruitment events in order to reinforce OpenClassrooms employer brand awareness and to engage with potential candidates.
- Scan the market to identify relevant networking opportunities (meetups, conferences or other events) to proactively engage with candidates in the Tech.
- Suggest content improvements on the How do We Work At OpenClassrooms course to attract and convince A players.
- Regularly conduct lessons learned in order to improve your own skills and to increase the efficiency of the recruitment process.
- Provide market insights to the HR business partner in order to improve and update our salary benchmarks.
This position will mainly be focused on candidate sourcing. However, HR interviews and offer extension will also be part of your responsibilities.
- Proven track record in Tech sourcing, ideally acquired in a start-up / scale-up environment, IT headhunting agency or as a freelance Tech recruiter.
- Ability to identify and efficiently use relevant sourcing tools (Chrome extensions, Google CSE, online Tech communities & blogs, job boards...) to build a strong candidate pipeline.
- Interviewing experience and ability to select relevant questions to assess specific skills.
- You have a strong interest for the Tech industry and an excellent understanding of the current technology landscape.
- You are well organised and able to deliver on time.
- You demonstrate excellent writing skills, both in English and in French.
Reports to the Talent Acquisition Director.
February 8, 2021 at the earliest
WHAT WE OFFER
- Pass Navigo entirely paid by OpenClassrooms
- Health insurance (“Mutuelle”) monthly fee entirely paid by OpenClassrooms and remote medical consultations for free
- Meal vouchers (Employer contribution at 60%, the max authorised by law)
- Access to the gym for free (Gymlib paid by OpenClassrooms)
- Unlimited days off, and a 1.000€ premium once a year for 15+ days off taken
- Possibility to work remotely
- A company MacBook
- A work environment and a strong culture built on agility, openness, respect and high quality