Description du poste
DESCRIPTION OF THE POSITION
In accordance with its native mission (“making education accessible”), OpenClassrooms is currently accelerating its development within the public sphere and forges close links with partners to make its offer accessible to underprivileged people (jobseekers, NEETS, people with disabilities,...).
The Partnership & Sourcing Specialist will be both a business developer and a recruiter, responsible for developing our partnership community at a regional scale and launching effective actions to recruit students especially with Pole Emploi and its regional network. Its main focus will be our new E-Learning program sponsored by Ile-de-France région. The ideal candidate will have a proven record of business development, partnership relationships, events communication and good knowledge of Pole Emploi dynamics.
- Set up and execute a full new partnership strategy across the Pole Emploi network in order to grow OpenClassrooms' brand awareness and build our pipeline of candidates
- Map and handle relationships with local and regional agencies to promote the program effectively
- Build, implement and monitor a sourcing campaign at the regional scale (partnership-based only). The campaign will mostly focus on ground events (collective recruitment sessions, awareness events, webinars, …)
- Develop a strong understanding of the program’s targeted audiences (in close partnership with our Communication team) to design and adjust effective sourcing actions (KPIs : number of applicants, visibility of actions)
- Identify new potential partners, suggest and implement a prospection plan to reach them
- Innovate with current partners and understand they need to build a strong and confident relation and co-build with them communication touchpoints
- Report on applicants’ sourcing, partners’ onboarding and all business development actions
EXPERIENCE & SKILLS REQUIRED
- 3-4 years experience as a business developer, recruiter, adviser or sales representative
- Partnership and/or commercial follow-up experience, a continuous experience would be a plus
- Data-driven, proven skills in reporting and knowledges of CRM tools (hubspot, blueshift, Salesforce)
- Solid knowledge of vocational training and/or social inclusion actors
- Strong communication skills, regardless of the channel (physical/digital)
- Ability to define, document, and monitor an operational action plan
- Have worked in an agile environment with a significant latitude of action
Action-driven: you are curious about quickly testing new initiatives, collecting results and feedback, before scaling your efforts;
Result-driven: you are willing and able to work with KPIs and metrics to measure success;
Work environment: experience working in a fast-growing company, where speed is key;
Curiosity: you are up-to-speed on the latest and best practices in marketing, communication and education ;
Passion for making a difference: strong interest in ed tech and how online education platforms can have a social impact;
English required: you have at least a C1-level of English.
Reports to the Head of Partnership and Sourcing (Students Marketing team)
WHAT WE OFFER
- Public transportation in Paris and suburbs for free (Pass Navigo paid by OpenClassrooms);
- Health insurance for free (“Mutuelle” monthly fee entirely paid by OpenClassrooms);
- Meal vouchers (Employer contribution at the max authorized by law);
- Access to gym for free (Gymlib paid by OpenClassrooms);
- Unlimited days off and a 1.000€ premium once a year for 15+ days off taken;
- A “remote-first” culture;
- A work environment and a strong culture built on agility, openness, respect and high quality.
OpenClassrooms is a French hyper-growth company eligible to the French Tech Visa program. That means, for foreign candidates, benefiting from the accelerated procedure to apply for a "Talent Passport" residence permit. There is also a simplified "accompanying family" procedure available for spouse and dependent minor children. More information here.