Description du poste
OpenClassrooms makes education and career mobility accessible to everyone, everywhere. 🌎
We are the leading online education platform in Europe and Africa, offering fully-accredited online diplomas based on the skills of the future and gathering each month a passionate community of 2 millions of students from around the world.
OpenClassrooms is accelerating its business development and is looking for people passionate about making education accessible and helping employers manage their talents.
Welcome to the revolution of education! #BecomeFutureProof
Feel free to get the gist of who we are: https://openclassrooms.com/courses/how-do-we-work-at-openclassrooms
We are looking for a Recruiter to join our Talent Acquisition team. Your main functional scope will cover the Global Operations team’s permanent and temporary recruitments. You will be in charge of the whole recruitment process, from the hiring need definition with the manager until the offer. You will be in charge of both external and internal candidates for your scope.
As a true talent advisor of the Global Operations team, you will:
- Work closely with the hiring managers to create compelling job ads, define key skills to be assessed, and set a time-efficient recruitment process.
- Guide your hiring managers through the recruitment process and help them hire more efficiently.
- Identify roadblocks early in the recruitment process and neutralise them before they become a problem.
- Maximise the use of your Talent Pools to get prequalified leads ready to be interviewed for recurrent jobs.
- Anticipate the next steps for the candidates in your pipelines in order to accelerate the hiring process.
- Conduct lessons learned at the end of key projects / assignments in order to improve your own skills and to increase the efficiency of the recruitment process.
- Regularly monitor the market trends to be well informed on potential recruitment challenges and opportunities in your industry.
- Proven track record in high volume / high speed recruitments (e.g. scale-up environment or interim recruitment agency).
- Ability to identify relevant sourcing & advertising tools (Chrome extensions, online communities, job boards) to quickly build a candidate pipeline.
- Interviewing experience and ability to select relevant questions to assess specific skills.
- Providing relevant and timely advice to your hiring managers and other stakeholders of the recruitment process.
- You are well organised and able to deliver on time.
- You demonstrate excellent writing skills, both in English and in French.
- People who work with you say you are empathetic and customer-oriented.
Reports to the Talent Acquisition Director.
February 8, 2021 at the earliest
WHAT WE OFFER
- Pass Navigo entirely paid by OpenClassrooms
- Health insurance (“Mutuelle”) monthly fee entirely paid by OpenClassrooms and remote medical consultations for free
- Meal vouchers (Employer contribution at 60%, the max authorised by law)
- Access to the gym for free (Gymlib paid by OpenClassrooms)
- Unlimited days off, and a 1.000€ premium once a year for 15+ days off taken
- Possibility to work remotely
- A company MacBook
- A work environment and a strong culture built on agility, openness, respect and high quality