There’s a revolution currently taking place in the education and training field and you want to be a part of it. You feel strongly about access to education and you may have even taken a few MOOCs or online classes yourself. Come help us make education accessible to all.
The mission of the Apprenticeship Sales team is to identify employers in the SMB as well as the Enterprise segment and help them build an inclusive pool of tech talent, primarily by helping them recruit our existing inventory of employer-ready apprenticeship candidates.
We are looking for a talented and competitive Apprenticeship Sales Lead Qualification that thrives in a quick sales cycle environment and is motivated by changing lives.
Working mainly alongside the Apprenticeship Sales Director, your main goal will be to achieve our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. You must be comfortable making dozens of calls per day, qualifying prospects, identifying and removing obstacles and closing sales.
In this role, you will:
- Create new apprenticeship hiring opportunities through inbound lead follow-up to qualify placement opportunities with employers for candidates who found their employer themselves or with the help of their career coach
- Identify and immediately mitigate possible risks or roadblocks in terms of the match between the employer and the candidate, program choice and funding eligibility
- Follow the company on all stages of the contractualization
- Close sales and achieve quarterly quotas
- Identify key players, generate up-sell, and new jobs offers through that will then be qualified and managed by the Apprenticeship Sales Rep and the Matching Team
- Communicate OpenClassrooms’ value proposition around Apprenticeships
- Proven inside sales, BDR, field sales, or apprenticeship sales (CFA) experience
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Strong phone presence and experience dialling dozens of calls per day
- Proficient with corporate productivity
- Experience working with Salesforce
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Bilingual English / French (Native English is a plus)
DESIRED EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
BA/BS degree or equivalent
2/3 years of experience either as Inside Sales Representative or in a sales position in a CFA
A solid grasp of the apprenticeship landscape (“Alternance”) in France
Reports to Apprenticeship Sales Director
The journey starts with a phone interview with Talent Acquisition Manager (20 minutes).
For the 1st round of interviews we plan face to face meetings with:
For the 2nd round of interviews, you plan to:
For the final round, we plan face to face with:
If you reach the final round, you will be asked to provide us with 3-5 professional references contact detail.
Feel free to get the gist of who we are : https://openclassrooms.com/courses/how-do-we-work-at-openclassrooms
WHAT WE OFFER
👉 OpenClassrooms is a French hyper-growth company eligible to the French Tech Visa program. That means, for foreign candidates, benefiting from the accelerated procedure to apply for a "Talent Passport" residence permit. There is also a simplified "accompanying family" procedure available for spouse and dependent minor children.
More information here: https://visa.lafrenchtech.com/4/french-tech-visa-for-employees
👉 We value diversity and welcome everyone who wants to join us and make education accessible. We are at an exciting moment and we deeply believe that various backgrounds and experiences will lead to a better product for our students.
👉 Working at OpenClassrooms means joining a dynamic and stimulating team, take up challenges, meet awesome people every week, and change the world, a little bit, every day! 🌎