FinAid Assistant - CDI
DESCRIPTION OF THE COMPANY
OpenClassrooms makes education and career mobility accessible to everyone, everywhere. 🌎
We are the leading online education platform in Europe and Africa, offering fully-accredited online diplomas based on the skills of the future and gathering each month a passionate community of 2 million students from around the world.
OpenClassrooms is accelerating its business development and is looking for people passionate about making education accessible and helping employers manage their talents.
At OpenClassrooms, the FinAid Team is here to manage and optimise possibilities for our students to get their training funded. This means the FinAid team ensures both future students and funding bodies have the best possible experience by supporting all stakeholders in the funding process. They support future students every step of the way, interact with employers and funding bodies to identify and remove roadblocks through process management.
Welcome to the revolution of education! #BecomeFutureProof
- Interact with all internal stakeholders (matching, career services, employers) and external stakeholders (companies, future students, OPCOs) to ensure the contractualisation of apprenticeship opportunities through the extended use of Salesforce and Zendesk
- Ensure the highest level of quality and accuracy for all financial aid files and apprenticeship contracts
- Ensure that the administrative work is correctly done according to funding professional training programs for employees and apprenticeship students rules
- Qualify all inbound requests about apprenticeship and convert these opportunities until the contract is signed
- Contribute to maintaining and updating OpenClassrooms' documentation on Apprenticeship processes
- Monitor developments on the apprenticeship and funding industry and translate into operational processes
You may also support other members of the FinAid team by taking ownership of projects and tasks outside of the immediate apprenticeship scope, such as:
- Support other team members on other funding processes (CPF, Pôle Emploi funding through AIF, etc)
- Answer students’, governmental institutions’, and employers’ questions regarding the status of their financial aid applications.
This job will report to Florence Diesler, FinAid Director.
YOU WILL LOVE THIS JOB IF
- You enjoy working on Mac and using different SaaS tools such as Zendesk, Breezy or SalesForce
- Working remotely is totally fine for you
- You are rigorous, focus and extremely detail oriented
- You are a true team player and people can easily rely on you
- You want to have an impact in people’s lives
- Bac or Bac+2 level of education
- Experience and good knowledge in the field of Alternance
WHY JOIN US
- A work environment and a strong culture built on agility, openness, respect and high quality
- A competitive salary
- Health insurance (“Mutuelle”) monthly fee entirely paid by OpenClassrooms and remote medical consultations for free
- Access to professional development training sponsored by OpenClassrooms
- Pass Navigo entirely paid by OpenClassrooms
- Meal vouchers (Employer contribution at 60%, the max authorised by law)
- Access to the gym for free (Gymlib paid by OpenClassrooms)
- Unlimited days off, and after 1 year at OpenClassrooms, a 1.000€ premium once a year for 15+ days off taken
- “Remote First” work policy
- A company MacBook
- The journey starts with a phone interview with Talent Acquisition Manager (20 min)
- Then a face-to-face (virtual) meeting with Director of the department you are applying to join (1 hour)
- This will then be followed by a case study to validate your practical job-related skills ( 1hour)
- For the very final round, you will meet other teams in OpenClassrooms (Brand & Comms, Learning, Employers & Student Success, Finance…)
- You will be asked to provide us with professional references including contact details.
Intrigued? We’d love to hear from you! Apply today — we’re standing by for your resume!
Feel free to check our online course How do we work at OpenClassrooms to get the gist of who we are.
👉 OpenClassrooms is a French hyper-growth company eligible for the French Tech Visa program. That means, for foreign candidates, benefiting from the accelerated procedure to apply for a "Talent Passport" residence permit. There is also a simplified "accompanying family" procedure available for spouse and dependent minor children. More information here.
👉 Working at OpenClassrooms means joining a dynamic and stimulating team, take up challenges, meet awesome people every week, and change the world, a little bit, every day!