DESCRIPTION OF THE POSITION
OpenClassrooms makes education and career mobility accessible to everyone, everywhere. 🌎
Through our market-leading education-to-employment platform in Europe and Africa we provide learners with the competencies they need to enter the world of work, to develop professionally, and to succeed in an increasingly digital economy. Each month we gather a vibrant, passionate community of over 2 million students on our platform and we offer French accredited online diplomas based on the skills of the future. Our ambition is to help one million people per year to enter the workforce by 2025. As Certification and Partnerships Manager at OpenClassrooms you will be instrumental in helping us maintain and expand our accreditation status and educational partnerships in France and abroad, and you will support us in achieving our goal of becoming an internationally recognized and accredited institution.
Working collaboratively with business units across the organisation, you will be responsible for managing the operational relationships with our academic partners and supporting our ongoing accreditation efforts (RNCP and Répertoire Spécifique titles applications and registrations).
Welcome to the revolution of education! #BecomeFutureProof
In this role, you will:
• Acquire and maintain expert knowledge in all matters relating to the professional and academic higher education systems in France (including RNCP regulations, France compétences, etc.).
• Contribute to the registration and certification of all OpenClassrooms programs (produce all required documentation, collect and verify the data...), leading to the national and international recognition of our certificates and diploma qualifications.
• Draft reports and submissions, as required by external regulatory bodies.
• Provide advice and support to colleagues across OpenClassrooms to create policies and practices that are fully compliant with the requirements of external regulatory bodies.
• Manage the academic partners’ operational relationship (prerequisites, monthly/quarterly student reports, internship requirements, jurys…) acting as one of the primary contacts, organising regular touchpoints and escalating matters in accordance with the internal RACI matrix.
• Maintain an up-to-date register of partnerships with key terms (royalties, contract end date, RNCP registrations..), and Notion page.
• Liaise with OpenClassrooms’ different teams involved in Certification and Partnerships (Admissions, Learning Design, Heads of Track, Student Success, Mentorship, Product, Social Programs...) and be proactive in defining and implementing clear (automated) processes to facilitate internal exchanges.
• Passionate about and understanding of the culture of a fast-paced EdTech organisation with ambitious growth plans, where focus can be on multiple
projects prioritised by different areas of the business.
• Experience in French academic and vocational education policy and regulatory
• Ability to identify risks, benefits and costs of projects and initiatives.
• Ability to challenge current practices and conventional wisdom in a constructive and collaborative manner.
• Proactive in defining and implementing corrective measures when needed.
• A good listener who inspires trust and confidence, builds great rapport with colleagues and is sensitive to the needs of disparate interest groups.
• Detail-oriented with strong problem solving skills and able to apply creative thinking to find effective solutions to complex data.
• Hands-on with a “roll up the sleeves,” action-oriented approach and eager to get things done.
• Ability to prioritise workload and to manage competitive deadlines.
• Native French (or English), with superior command of the other language, both written and verbal.
DESIRED EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
• Experience (3+ years) in higher education or professional training
• Experience (3+ years) in partnership management (academic and/or corporate)
• Experience in French accreditation and successful track record in managing registration of diplomas and titles is desirable
Reports to the Director, Accreditation, Partnerships and Quality Assurance within the Learning Team.
The journey starts with an HR phone interview, a meeting with the Hiring Manager, and a business case.
Then we plan face to face meetings with:
You will also be asked to provide us with professional references’ contact details.
Feel free to get the gist of who we are: https://openclassrooms.com/courses/how-do-we-work-at-openclassrooms
WHAT WE OFFER
• Pass Navigo paid by OpenClassrooms
• Health insurance for free (“Mutuelle” monthly fee entirely paid by OpenClassrooms)
• Meal vouchers (Employer contribution at the max authorized by law)
• Access to the gym for free (Gymlib paid by OpenClassrooms)
• Unlimited days off and a 1.000€ premium once a year for 15+ days off taken
• Remote first policy: you can work from home and/or from the office
• A company MacBook
• A work environment and a strong culture built on agility, openness, respect and high quality
👉 OpenClassrooms is a French hyper-growth company eligible to the French Tech Visa program. That means, for foreign candidates, benefiting from the accelerated procedure to apply for a "Talent Passport" residence permit. There is also a simplified "accompanying family" procedure available for spouse and dependent minor children.
More information here: https://visa.lafrenchtech.com/4/french-tech-visa-for-employees
👉 We value diversity and welcome everyone who wants to join us and make education accessible. We are at an exciting moment and we deeply believe that various backgrounds and experiences will lead to a better product for our students.
👉 Working at OpenClassrooms means joining a dynamic and stimulating team, take up challenges, meet awesome people every week, and change the world, a little bit, everyday! 🌎