Content Localization Specialist
DESCRIPTION OF THE COMPANY
OpenClassrooms makes education and career mobility accessible to everyone, everywhere. 🌎
We are the leading online education platform in Europe and Africa, offering fully-accredited online diplomas based on the skills of the future and gathering each month a passionate community of 2 million students from around the world.
OpenClassrooms is accelerating its business development and is looking for people passionate about making education accessible and helping employers manage their talents.
Welcome to the revolution of education! #BecomeFutureProof
In the Learning Design department, we’re building a new team dedicated to content localization. To support our international expansion, we’re looking for localization project managers with a scalability mindset, to translate our learning content (English <> French). We want to provide high-quality online education to students all over the world, to make education more accessible!
- Create and manage a pool of external translators
- Provide up-to-date guidelines and translation glossary to translators
- Manage all assigned localization projects (from brief to final delivery, including multimedia coordination and platform integration)
- Manage localizations budget
- Ensure localizations quality by reviewing the content and providing feedback to translators
- Ensure localizations on-time delivery
- Collaborate with all stakeholders on our project management tool
- Provide guidance for learning designers to create more localizable content at first and identify localization potential issues.
- English and French C2 levels (written and spoken)
- Editorial skills
- Project management
- Contractor management
- Collaboration and communication
- Understanding of local markets and translation issues
Experience: +3 years in Localization Project Management or Edition
WHY JOIN US?
- A work environment and a strong culture built on agility, openness, respect and high quality
- A competitive salary
- Pass Navigo entirely paid by OpenClassrooms
- Health insurance (“Mutuelle”) monthly fee entirely paid by OpenClassrooms and remote medical consultations for free
- Meal vouchers (Employer contribution at 60%, the max authorised by law)
- Access to the gym for free (Gymlib paid by OpenClassrooms)
- Unlimited days off, and after 1 year at OpenClassrooms, a 1.000€ premium once a year for 15+ days off taken
- “Remote First” work policy
- A company MacBook
- Possibility to access professional development training sponsored by OpenClassrooms
- The journey starts with a phone interview with Talent Acquisition Manager (20 min)
- Then 1 face-to-face (virtual) meeting with the Manager of this position (1h)
- A business case, where we’ll be assessing the core competencies for this role.
- For the very final round, you will meet other teams in OpenClassrooms (Brand & Comms, Education, Employers & Student Success, Finance…)
- You will be asked to provide us with professional references including contact details.
Excited? We’d love to hear from you. Please click “apply” to submit your application.
Feel free to get the gist of who we are:
👉 OpenClassrooms is a French hyper-growth company eligible for the French Tech Visa program. That means, for foreign candidates, benefiting from the accelerated procedure to apply for a "Talent Passport" residence permit. There is also a simplified "accompanying family" procedure available for spouse and dependent minor children.
More information here:
👉 We value diversity and welcome everyone who wants to join us and make education accessible. We are at an exciting moment and we deeply believe that various backgrounds and experiences will lead to a better product for our students.
👉 Working at OpenClassrooms means joining a dynamic and stimulating team, take up challenges, meet awesome people every week, and change the world, a little bit, every day!