Openclassrooms is looking for an ambitious, technical and results-driven marketer to take our customer communications to the next level. As a CRM Specialist, you will have an integral part in shaping, building and delivering compelling marketing communications that inspire and delight. In this role, you’ll tackle acquisition, retention, churn, referral, as well as cross-selling and upselling to existing students. By having a detail-oriented, data-driven and most importantly, customer-centric approach, you’ll work with various stakeholders to deliver a first-in-class student journey. Not settling for mediocrity, you are passionate about continuously testing and optimizing our communications by implementing our learnings and industry best practices.
Reports to the CRM Marketing Director.
- Deliver data-driven campaigns using analytics, insights, and segmentation to achieve engagement and revenue;
- Oversee full campaign management – planning, execution, and post-campaign analysis & sharing;
- Create and deploy a comprehensive A/B testing calendar;
- Work closely with in-house copywriters and designs to provide guidance on email best practices;
- Develop email templates using HTML and set up dynamic content elements to create personalized emails at scale;
- Partner with relevant business stakeholders to understand program objectives and define campaign needs and ensure all campaigns are fit for purpose;
- Collaborate with the Marketing team and the Media specialists to deliver omni-channel campaigns;
- Curate high-quality messages (email, SMS, etc.) using existing content (e.g. articles, videos) and sourcing new creative assets (inc. content) via creative briefs to the Creative team;
- Identify opportunities for new and enhanced marketing automations;
- Work with the CRM Manager to create an engaging CRM strategy.
- STRONG knowledge of HTML & CSS. Must be able to troubleshoot without WYSIWYG assistance;
- At least 2+ years’ experience in hands-on management and deployment of email marketing programs
- Experience in Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Hubspot and Blueshift or similar tools is a must-have;
- Strong attention to detail, outstanding proofreading skills – nothing gets past you!
- Solid business acumen to understand marketing and sales objectives and how a well-integrated and personalized customer journey can help drive business growth;
- A clear understanding of triggered emails and customer segmentation strategy:
- Positive, proactive and independent attitude to continuously improve the CRM processes;
- First-class communication and interpersonal skills a must.
Action-driven: you are curious about quickly testing new initiatives, collecting results and feedback, before scaling your efforts:
Data-driven mindset: you make decisions based on reliable data you collect and challenge your stakeholders, based on specific metrics;
Interpersonal skills: you are comfortable engaging with stakeholders and developing relationships in order to better understand needs and goals;
Work environment: you are experienced working in a fast-growing company, where speed is key;
Passion for making a difference: you are interested in EdTech and how online education platforms can have a social impact;
English & French required: you have a native level in French and a C1 level in English;
Hacker mindset: you know how to unblock problems quickly and have a knowledge of automation tools to help you come up with quick solutions that scale (e.g. Zapier).
WHAT WE OFFER
- Public transportation in Paris and suburbs for free (Pass Navigo paid by OpenClassrooms);
- Health insurance for free (“Mutuelle” monthly fee entirely paid by OpenClassrooms) and free remote medical consultation (Qare);
- Meal vouchers (Employer contribution at the max authorized by law);
- Access to sports and wellness for free (GymLib paid by OpenClassrooms);
- Unlimited days off and a 1.000€ premium once a year for 15+ days off taken
- A “remote-work” culture;
- A work environment and a strong culture built on agility, openness, respect and high quality.
OpenClassrooms is a French hyper-growth company eligible for the French Tech Visa program. That means, for foreign candidates, benefiting from the accelerated procedure to apply for a "Talent Passport" residence permit. There is also a simplified "accompanying family" procedure available for spouse and dependent minor children. More information here.