Deal Desk Operation Manager
OpenClassrooms makes education and career mobility accessible to everyone, everywhere. 🌎
We are the leading online education platform in Europe and Africa, offering fully-accredited online diplomas based on the skills of the future and gathering each month a passionate community of 3 millions of students from around the world.
Welcome to the revolution of education! #BecomeFutureProof
In this role, you will:
- Be a trusted advisor to the sales team, collaborating on pricing, product, and commercial terms for complex, non-standard transactions
- Review quotes and provide guidance to sales on how to structure profitable compliant deals and accelerate deal closure.
- Serve as a centre of support to enable sales and facilitate and deliver ongoing education and training to ensure Sales’ understanding of compliance with non-standard deal processes.
- Work with subject matter experts across the Company to improve existing content, and create new content as required, including documentation, training materials, and recorded training session
- Support cross-functional program development efforts in support of company strategic & operational planning goals
- Enable the Field: Develop tools and collateral (sales playbooks, competitive intelligence, presentations, best practices, decks, demos, etc.) partnering with Marketing and other vital functions, especially on key launch activities
- Be an all-around expert in our sales process, tools, methodologies, and solutions
- Design and administer all sales processes, policies and programs to drive sales effectiveness and productivity
- Identify and support process improvement efforts to streamline current procedures.
- 5+ years of experience in a deal desk, sales operations, or revenue accounting role; software/SaaS experience an advantage
- Experience with SalesForce
- Demonstrated capability to build strong alliances with internal business units.
- Leadership and/or coaching qualities for direct team members
- Experience in data analysis, modelling and/or financial analysis.
- Great English and French communication skills, both written and verbal (B2 level at the very least in both languages for team role and C1 level for management role)
DESIRED EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- +5y experience with similar roles
Reports to Director, Sales Operations
The journey starts with a phone interview with an HR team member (30 minutes).
For the 1st round of interviews we plan face to face meetings with:
- The hiring manager (1 hour)
- 2 Team members of the hiring manager (1 hour)
For the 2nd round of interviews, you plan to:
- Take a technical assessment (business or study case,…) to be done at home or at the office (2 hours)
- 2 or 4 peers from teams across the organization to discuss Culture and Values at OpenClassrooms (1 hour)
For the final round, we plan face to face with:
WHAT WE OFFER
- Pass Navigo paid by OpenClassrooms
- Health insurance for free (“Mutuelle” monthly fee entirely paid by OpenClassrooms)
- Meal vouchers (Employer contribution at the max authorized by law)
- Access to the gym for free (Gymlib paid by OpenClassrooms)
- Unlimited days off and a 1.000€ premium once a year for 15+ days off taken
- Access to remote working
- Access to a brand new OC MacBook
- A work environment and a strong culture built on agility, openness, respect and high quality
👉 OpenClassrooms is a French hyper-growth company eligible to the French Tech Visa program. That means, for foreign candidates, benefiting from the accelerated procedure to apply for a "Talent Passport" residence permit. There is also a simplified "accompanying family" procedure available for spouse and dependent minor children.
More information here: https://lafrenchtech.com/fr/la-france-aide-lesstartups/french-tech-visa/
👉 We value diversity and welcome everyone who wants to join us and make education accessible. We are at an exciting moment and we deeply believe that various backgrounds and experiences will lead to a better product for our students.
👉 Working at OpenClassrooms means joining a dynamic and stimulating team, take up challenges, meet awesome people every week, and change the world, a little bit, every day! 🌎