Enterprise Sales Director
OpenClassrooms makes education and career mobility accessible to everyone, everywhere. 🌎
We are the leading online education platform in Europe and Africa, offering fully-accredited online diplomas based on the skills of the future and gathering each month a passionate community of 3 millions of students from around the world.
Welcome to the revolution of education ! #BecomeFutureProof
The Enterprise Sales Director is responsible for structuring and leading the team responsible for selling OpenClassrooms solutions to the mid-market and large cap Employers community.
The ideal candidate has a proven track record in driving a business in a Saas environment, a significant experience in building and managing B2B field sales teams.
Working alongside the Growth Marketing Director and the VP Employers, your goal is to lead a team of Enterprise Sales Representatives and achieve ambitious sales and revenue objectives. Each team member is responsible for the full sales cycle, from prospection to signature, for a set of accounts of more than 1,000 employees.
Initially focusing on the French employers’ market, the mission will potentially expand across international markets in the mid-term.
In this role, you will:
- Coach, motivate, define goals, manage and grow a team of sales people in charge of the entire sales cycle within existing and new accounts part of mid-size (1,000-5,000 employees) and large cap markets (above 5,000 employees).
- Own and deliver the team sales and revenue targets;
- Implement impactful consultative selling and account management best practices to deliver value-adding upskilling, reskilling and recruitment solutions for employers;
- Define and implement processes, tools that optimize sales activity at scale;
- Define go-to-market strategy for the targeted accounts; In the mid-term, potentially develop partnerships and manage indirect selling through those;
- Develop a strong understanding of the target audiences and provide feedback to the growth marketing team;
- Contribute to the B2B product roadmap by exposing customer requirements to the Product team;
- Collaborate with the Sales Operation Manager to manage and report the team activity, the sales pipeline, the sales and revenue forecast using Salesforce;
- Leadership with excellent verbal & written communication skills;
- Expert in defining and documenting processes, ensuring standardization, implementing automation opportunities and increasing team’s productivity;
- Bilingual in French and English (C1-level minimum, native English is a plus);
- Creative, rigorous, hands-on, tenacious, fast learner, challenger & result driven;
- Strong interest and good understanding of web-based and SaaS solutions;
- At ease with CRM (Salesforce), Office (Google/MS), Collaboration (Slack, Notion) tools;
- Aligned with OpenClassrooms culture and principles;
DESIRED EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- 10+ years of successful solutions selling experience to large companies;
- 5+ years’ experience of managing large (20+) sales teams and sales managers;
- Over-achievement track record as direct contributor and manager;
- Successful hands-on experience on building team & processes at a fast pace;
- Experience in hiring, mentoring, coaching, motivating & retaining high-performing teams;
- Experience with both large international companies and fast-paced startup or scale-up environments;
- Business strategy and marketing experiences would be a plus;
- Sales experience to Human Resources stakeholders would be a plus.
Reports to the VP Employers
The journey starts with a phone interview with Audrey, Talent Acquisition Manager (30 minutes).
For the 1st round of interviews we plan face to face meetings with:
- Rémy, VP Employers (1 hour)
For the 2nd round of interviews, you plan to:
- Take a technical assessment (study case) to be done at home or at the office (2 hours)
- Take an English test to be done at home (at your own pace)
For the final round, we plan face to face with:
- Audrey, Talent Acquisition Manager
- 2 Team members of the hiring manager (1 hour)
- 4 peers from teams across the organization to discuss about Culture and Values at OpenClassrooms (2 hours)
If you reach the final round, you will be asked to provide us with 5 professional references contact detail.
Feel free to get the gist of who we are : https://openclassrooms.com/courses/how-do-we-work-at-openclassrooms
WHAT WE OFFER
- Public transportation in Paris and suburbs for free (Pass Navigo paid by OpenClassrooms)
- Health insurance for free (“Mutuelle” monthly fee entirely paid by OpenClassrooms)
- Meal vouchers (Employer contribution at the max authorized by law)
- Access to gym for free (Gymlib paid by OpenClassrooms)
- Unlimited days off and a 1.000€ premium once a year for 15+ days off taken
- Access to remote working
- A company MacBook
- A work environment and a strong culture built on agility, openness, respect and high quality
👉 OpenClassrooms is a French hyper-growth company eligible to the French Tech Visa program. That means, for foreign candidates, benefiting from the accelerated procedure to apply for a "Talent Passport" residence permit. There is also a simplified "accompanying family" procedure available for spouse and dependent minor children.
More information here: https://visa.lafrenchtech.com/4/french-tech-visa-for-employees
👉 We value diversity and welcome everyone who wants to join us and make education accessible. We are at an exciting moment and we deeply believe that various backgrounds and experiences will lead to a better product for our students.
👉 Working at OpenClassrooms means joining a dynamic and stimulating team, take up challenges, meet awesome people every week, and change the world, a little bit, everyday! 🌎