FP&A Senior Analyst
OpenClassrooms makes education and career mobility accessible to everyone, everywhere. 🌎
We are the leading online education platform in Europe and Africa, offering fully-accredited online diplomas based on the skills of the future and gathering each month a passionate community of 3 millions of students from around the world.
To accompany our growth and to strengthen our finance team, we are creating the position of FP&A Senior Analyst who will be in charge of building automated top-notch budgets, forecasts and reportings, for internal and external needs.
In this role, you will:
- Implement, roll out and maintain Anaplan as the company’s FP&A tool
- Consolidate and analyze our monthly reporting of KPIs and financials
- Build budgets and forecasts in close collaboration with all managers across the organization (Revenue, Data Teams…)
- Work closely with the various teams (product, data, etc.) to produce integrated and automated real-time reportings & dashboards
- Turn existing time-consuming processes into sustainable and scalable automated tasks when possible
- Constantly improve our processes to steer our analysis towards impact and actions
- Formulate relevant recommendations to increase our revenues and optimize our costs, in line with our company objectives
- High level command of Excel and knowledge of Financial ERPs & other tools, ideally Anaplan
- Outstanding analytical skills, “digital” mind-set, agile and hands-on, high attention to detail, committed to making an impact
- Fluent English and French (C1 level at the very least)
DESIRED EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- 5-7 years’ experience in Consulting, Auditing, or Financial Planning & Analysis
- Accounting knowledge & experience (FRGaap, IFRS)
- A prior experience in a startup, scale-up, or tech company will be a plus
- Understanding of business and financial statements
Reports to our VP FP&A
The journey starts with a phone interview and a meeting with Audrey, Talent Acquisition Manager (30 minutes).
For the 1st round of interviews we plan face to face meetings with:
- Annette, VP FP&A (1 hour)
- Audrey, Talent Acquisition Manager (1 hour)
For the 2nd round of interviews, you plan to:
- Take a technical assessment (study case) to be done at home or at the office (2 hours)
- Take an English test to be done at home (at your own pace)
For the final round, we plan face to face with:
- 2 Team members of the hiring manager (1 hour)
- 2 from teams across the organization to discuss about Culture and Values at OpenClassrooms (2 hours)
- We'll also take time for you to walk around our facilities and have chats with our people.
If you reach the final round, you will be asked to provide us with 3 professional references contact detail.
Feel free to get the gist of who we are : https://openclassrooms.com/courses/how-do-we-work-at-openclassrooms
WHAT WE OFFER
- Public Transportation in Paris and suburbs for free (Pass Navigo paid by OpenClassrooms)
- Health insurance for free ("Mutuelle" monthly fee entirely paid by OpenClassrooms)
- Meal vouchers (Employer contribution at the max authorized by law)
- Access to for free (Gymlib paid by Openclassrooms)
- Unlimited days off and a 1.000€ premium bonus once a year for +15 days off taken
- Access to remote working
- A company MacBook
- A work environment and a strong culture built on agility, openness, respect and high quality
👉 OpenClassrooms is a French hyper-growth company eligible to the French Tech Visa program. That means, for foreign candidates, benefiting from the accelerated procedure to apply for a "Talent Passport" residence permit. There is also a simplified "accompanying family" procedure available for spouse and dependent minor children.
More information here: https://visa.lafrenchtech.com/4/french-tech-visa-for-employees
👉 We value diversity and welcome everyone who wants to join us and make education accessible. We are at an exciting moment and we deeply believe that various backgrounds and experiences will lead to a better product for our students.
👉 Working at OpenClassrooms means joining a dynamic and stimulating team, take up challenges, meet awesome people every week, and change the world, a little bit, everyday! 🌎