OpenClassrooms makes education and career mobility accessible to everyone, everywhere. 🌎
We are the leading online education platform in Europe and Africa, offering fully accredited online diplomas based on the skills of the future and gathering each month a passionate community of 2 million students from around the world.
OpenClassrooms is accelerating its business development and is looking for people passionate about making education accessible and helping employers manage their talents.
Welcome to the revolution of education! #BecomeFutureProof
Your role spans across 5 main areas of responsibility:
1. Team Management
Develop a high-performing product team by:
- Nurturing a talent pool to hire the best candidates from.
- Setting specific, measurable, actionable, realistic and timely goals for every team-members.
- Supporting the team in achieving those goals by removing hurdles and continually improving our tools, processes and workflows.
- Providing career guidance as well as actionable and timely feedback to drive performance and boost team morale.
2. Product Portfolio Strategy
Define a long-term vision for our Business Content that best serve the company's mission, vision and objectives. Align roadmaps and allocate resources to execute against this strategy.
In collaboration with the Product Managers on the Software/Platform side of the team, improve product/market fit, sales readiness and overall competitiveness for the segments that we already compete in. Monitor market trends and spearhead assessment of new market opportunities.
3. Product Delivery
Coordinate with the relevant department heads to:
- Set up and continuously improve a hybrid production system (Phase/Gate and Agile)
- Optimize resource planning so that all productions are well-staffed.
- Monitor progress against delivery goals and create the conditions for cross-disciplinary teams to thrive, from both a productivity and creativity standpoint.
- Ensure that all the productions under your team's scope are delivered on time, within budget and meet market requirements and product specifications.
4. Stakeholders Engagement
- Internal: building strong, trusting and productive relationships with the relevant leaders of Learning, Technology, Operations and Revenue for optimal collaboration.
- External: engage directly with strategic clients, partners and providers to understand and balance their needs with our priorities and production capacity. Develop a network of high-profile SMEs and become a thought leader yourself by representing the organization in high exposure situations.
5. Revenue Enablement
Be accountable for the Profit & Loss of your product portfolio. Together with Product Marketing, plan the go-to-market of sales-ready products across your categories. Regularly join account executives in high-stake, pre-sales and renewal negotiations with prospective and existing customers.
Cross-functional team management (4 years min.)
Product Strategy (2 years min.)
Stakeholders Engagement with senior managers (2 years min.)
Client-facing role in a BtoB environment (3 years min.)
Outcome > process
Leadership > management
Team > function
Customer > everything
Transversal skills :
Intrapersonal: fast-learner, ruthless prioritizer, ability to see the big picture while remaining sensitive to details
Interpersonal: convincing communicator and dedicated team-player
Problem-solving: ability to think critically, make and keep up with decisions in a fast-paced environment
Language skills: Native-level French and near-bilingual in English (C2).
DESIRED EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
All educational backgrounds are welcome
Demonstrable passion and knowledge for Business Management and eLearning
Experience in Labor Market analysis is a differentiating factor
Previous experience in Digital Learning or Mass Media is a strong plus
WHY JOIN US?