Head of Track - Energy Industry
There’s a revolution currently taking place in the education field and you want to be a part of it? You feel strongly about access to education and you may have even taken a few MOOCs or online classes yourself? Come help us make education accessible to all.
OpenClassrooms is looking for a passionate, curious and talented Head of Track - Energy Industry. As Head of Track, you will drive the vision and execution of our learning paths from market analysis to publishing. You’ll be responsible for our paths quality and success.
The associated responsibilities are as follows:
- Coordinate the launch of new learning paths from curriculum design to the go-to-market strategy
- Create a pool of experts and key players within the field (industry professionals, human resource managers, specialists, teachers or trainers) who can be available as experts or reviewers
- Ensure the quality of educational content, projects and courses developed by Subject Matter Experts and Instructional Designers
- Define your track strategy: budget, roadmap, positioning of your paths and coherence of your portfolio
- Actively monitor and improve the KPIs of your paths (profitability, job placement rate, churn rate…)
Reports to the VP Content
- Strong experience in Project Management (multi-project management and high stakes projects)
- Deep knowledge of the Energy sector. An experience in the Education field is required as well.
- Strategic thinker with a track record of leveraging data
- Deep experience working with market and customer research
- Strong leadership and organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written skills, dynamic and sociable
- Confident with technology and agile environment
DESIRED EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s or Master’s level education in energy, business, engineering or project management
- 5+ years of professional experience
- 3+ years of project management experience
- 2+ years of startup experience
- Bonus if you’ve worked on high stakes projects with several strategic stakeholders
The journey starts with a phone interview with Jonathan, VP Content (25 min)
For the 1st round, you will meet with Jonathan, VP Content and Guillaume, Learning Innovation Manager (1 hour)
Then, you will perform a technical assessment (2 hours).
For the final round, you will meet with:
- 2 team members from the Content Team (1 hour)
- The Talent Acquisition Manager (45 min)
- 2 team members from Sales and Employers Success Teams (1 hour)
You will be asked to provide us with 5 professional references contact details.
Feel free to get the gist of who we are : https://openclassrooms.com/courses/how-do-we-work-at-openclassrooms
WHAT WE OFFER
- Public transportation in Paris and suburbs for free (Pass Navigo paid by OpenClassrooms)
- Health insurance for free (“Mutuelle” monthly fee entirely paid by OpenClassrooms)
- Meal vouchers (Employer contribution at the max authorized by law)
- Access to gym for free (Gymlib paid by OpenClassrooms)
- Unlimited days off and a 1.000€ premium once a year for 15+ days off taken
- Access to remote working
- A company MacBook